on 11 June 2014
This product is perfect for my eight years old child. Material is too good and colour doesn't fade away even you use in washing machine and dryer. Worth Ito buy this and those kids who loves power ranger, I would certainly recommend this.
on 27 February 2014
great quality for price paid. nice bright colours, washed it a few times and still lovely and bright. Also on reverse has hundreds of little power rangers so my boys chop and change the side they have on show!
on 4 March 2014
Bought these for my little boy who is Power Rangers daft! He loves them! Good quality and have been washed a couple of times and haven't lost any colour. Def recommend to any Power Rangers fans
on 17 November 2014
Bought this my 5 year old son for xmas, he loves power rangers so i know he will love this. I have opened it to have a quick look and it seems good quality a great gift for any power ranger fans.
on 24 January 2015
For my 3 year old son who is power ranger mad. He loves it. Material okay. Would recommend
on 12 January 2015
Cool. Washes well fits duvet well, keeps my son happy at night-time and in bed.
on 10 December 2014
Delivered as detailed and looks good quality. Son will be very happy with this.
on 3 April 2015
Excellent quality great detail grandson loves it good sleedy delivery
on 1 November 2014
Love it !!!!! My son was verry happy . Fast delivery !
on 19 August 2014
Present for 7yr old very impressed with quality.

See one answered question