I read most of the reviews & i have Earings that weigh more than these do, Under £5/6 um Not real but i have many small children happy as they go with " Those Dolls" i so far have not had a plastic bangle mine are all stainless steel or close relative as i can bend all mine to fit tiny & not so tiny wrists, but i do have a Realy Heavy one that i will take to a shop they are Little Girls Fun, Big Girls should no better
on 30 December 2016
Did arrive two days later than originally forecast. Nice looking item,not sure if it is real silver although it is marked as being silver.worth the money but wouldn't pay anymore for it.
on 1 July 2015
I love my bracelet, very understated and looks gorgeous worn with other bangles. You have to pull the bracelet open and then squeeze it to size to get the perfect size and fit. I thought it might weaken it but I've been wearing it every day for a couple of months with no problems.
on 28 December 2016
Delighted with this lovely bangle!! very good quality as always from this supplier, having ordered a number of items previously i have never been disappointed, the same can be said by friends and family who now use this supplier, perfect service and perfect product. Can positively recommend!
on 17 July 2014
Purchased as a gift for a friend. Absolutely love this bangle. In fact I liked it so much that I bought one for myself too! It has been much admired and I would recommend this to others. Delivery may exceed the expected, so suggest it is not a last minute purchase.
on 28 May 2014
Very good quality excellent price and the item arrived within the specified dates! I love the style and it looks great!
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 March 2018
Nice
on 20 January 2016
Just love this Bangle. It fits snug and not heavy even though it looks a little chunky. I leave it on all the time.
on 26 January 2017
Very small but adjustable
Made a perfect present
on 31 August 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse