Lost In The Dream
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 March 2015
This album is pretty good although I can't for the life of me understand all the comparisons to Springsteen/Fleetwood Mac and Dylan!!?
It sounds nothing like any of these iconic stars!
Pleasant enough but please spare the comparisons to acts the music bears no resemblance to!
on 5 July 2017
This is one of my favourite albums, but then again everyone knows how good it is. This review is just to say how excellent the vinyl pressing is. Highly recommended.
on 12 February 2015
Bought this album not knowing anything about them apart from a small review l saw in a newspaper. Well what can l say but fantastic album can't stop playing it.Lovely sound to it ,reminds me of pink floyd, Bob dylan .A really good album so l think l am definitely gonna buy some more of there music.
on 2 May 2015
I was aware of War on Drugs but had not listened to the album until the last few days. When I did I listened to the whole thing in one sitting - there aren't many albums that cause me to do that! Wish I'd listened earlier. Others have mentioned Springsteen, Dylan and Fleetwood Mac. I was reminded of The Waterboys and, on a couple of occasions, Pink Floyd but I'm not suggesting it is derivative- its a great album with no weak tracks.
VINE VOICEon 11 January 2015
My new album of the year for 2014. Great music, a mixture of prog rock, classic rock and Americana which really works for me. I don't buy a lot of new music but this is exceptionally well recorded and a great vinyl pressing.
on 13 February 2015
I'm really happy with this purchase, the price was great from the vendor, shipped quickly and well packaged. As for the album, well enough said about that, its the album of the year for me. Going to see the band in Nottingham on the back of this awesome collection of music... My faith in up and coming bands fully restored
on 13 June 2014
Caught the single on 6 music and decided to risk the album. Gentle lilting album ( a little too so, as I invariably enter into slumber before the end) but excellent musicianship and rewarding of repeated listenings. Recommended plus plus
on 31 May 2018
Wonderful sound; audiophile quality
on 13 January 2016
One of the best albums in the last 5 years. Beautiful for background music or to immerse yourself in. Strangely reminiscent of Dire Straits but don't let that put you off!
2 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2015
I love this album. Melodic, addictive. Can't tell a word of what he's singing most of the time, but great music!
2 people found this helpful