Customer reviews

on 9 April 2016
Having spent an evening or two in the company of Ferg and his uniquely off the wall personality in various beer tents at rally's this book captures him at his gregarious best, and reading the tales bought back many happy memoires. The world has been a dimmer place since he left us, rest well my friend.
on 19 February 2018
A lovely bloke with some extremely funny stories about life and motorcycle riding, rally’s, and general tomfoolery
on 7 June 2014
If you've read Fergus' first book, you'll love this one, too.
There is a little bit of repetition, but under the circumstances, it's the right thing.
This book HAD to be a complete record of his articles, regardless of repetition.
Unfortunately, the foreword carries some sad, sad news.
on 8 January 2015
The wit and wisdom of Ferg's world will lighten most peoples days. He always had a certain way with words. If you enjoy this you'll enjoy his other book "Is that you Angus?"
on 6 February 2014
This book leaves you wishing if only I'd met this man and yet you are still left feeling you know a little of him. A great read from one of those great characters who'll be missed by those who did know him and those who wish they had. Ride free brother.
on 7 October 2016
I've only recently started reading books this one is the best bar none my wife cannot believe I was crying with laughter reading this give it a go you won't regret it 10\10
on 16 November 2017
Really enjoyable
on 29 May 2014
What a really good taste of being a biker and importantly a stalwart mag member I have read all of these in the road magazine and had a really good laugh and will no doubt read them all again well done ferg ride free.
on 17 June 2017
Even though I had read the 1st book, I pissed myself laughing at everything that I knew was coming. I only met Ferg,once unfortunately, at the Farmyard. My sides and jaw were still aching, days later.
RIP brother. Ride free.
on 23 July 2015
I laughed and laughed at this book! Fergus was one funny guy and a natural story teller! I am so sad to hear he is no longer with us!