on 29 July 2017
This book was nicely laid out, the text was informative and the meal plans and recipes were very helpful
My only complaint is it is not really geared to the UK market as some terms and items are not common to the U.K.
Despite my above comment, I would still recommend this book.
on 12 July 2017
The idea of clean eating is great and the part of the book explaining it is fine but the recipes are not well thought through. They're tastless and very basic. From the products listed in the book much nicer food can be prepared.
on 18 March 2017
Good eating
on 29 July 2015
Great book, very straight forward and great for begginers too.
on 3 February 2016
Love this book!!
on 29 January 2015
Definitely teaches you a thing or two about nutrition and the recipes are great.
Only downside is that it doesn't include any photos, which does usually motivate me to try something new.
All in all a good buy though.
on 8 May 2017
Not sure how "clean" some of these recipes are. I was looking for more plant-based recipes. However, this book is worth reading and adding to the pile of resources for pure, organic, clean eating.
on 15 September 2014
Great recipe book for all seasons but with clean ingredients :) only downside is that it's American so have to convery temperatures
on 17 June 2016
helpul book I do agree - but not one picture at all. Personally I find that hard to digest. I'm a visual person. The book contains good info though - in a no nonsense practical manner but I feel this is going to be a rather tedious read for me.
on 27 November 2014
Excellent book with numerous recipes. The only gripe I had is that is American based and some ingredients I am unsure if you can get in UK. An alternative suggestion would have been nice but overall a very good book.