on 23 December 2013
I've been a fan of Tom Schreiter (aka "Big Al" for reasons which I won't go into here) for ages now, and I put tremendous value on anything he writes. Admittedly he's an American and for that reason some of his verbiage may need to be toned down to suit the British "stiff upper lip", but even granted that, his information and advice are rock-solid.

I would urge anyone who needs to increase their business with face-to-face interaction (and who doesn't?) to get their sticky little mitts on absolutely anything and everything that Big Al puts out. You most certainly will not regret it.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
You just need to get this in the hands of all your team members!

So many lightbulb moments where you think "yes, that makes so much sense!"

Read, practice, put into action, and then you will succeed.
7 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2017
Most training material is filled with rehashed recommendations that only work for the few. The methods covered in this book will work for anyone. Stop losing friends. Start reading Big Al.
on 3 March 2016
I got some great tips from this book that I feel confident I can use now in conversations and in everyday situations to build my business. Loved the simplicity if the ice breakers, cool. As a relatively shy person myself, I feel that's will be more outgoing and confident in using the tips in the book.
on 23 July 2015
This is a simple yet effective book for anybody, anywhere in the world who struggles with starting conversations, especially when there is an objective in mind.

I would recommend this book to anybody that really wants to communicate effectively.

After reading this book i would recommend you refer back to it, looking at the examples through out, and creating a list of your own, as all books from Tom Big Al Schreiter are immediately actionable. I have already used what I have read in 3 of Toms books, with it working for me personally every time.
on 2 June 2018
Just finished this and would highly recommend if in Network Marketing. Some simple phrases by Tom to help you get started and have people reaching out for more information rather than turning them away.
on 21 March 2017
brillant book - recommended
on 13 May 2018
Excellent
on 4 December 2013
What a fantastic insight! A real pleasure to read! Has left me feeling like I can take on the world! Highly recommend this to all network marketers! :-)
8 people found this helpful