You just need to get this in the hands of all your team members!

So many lightbulb moments where you think "yes, that makes so much sense!"

Read, practice, put into action, and then you will succeed.
on 21 March 2017
brillant book - recommended
on 16 March 2017
You know how we all want to learn the tricks of our profession and become legends of our business'
Give this book a read
on 18 July 2017
In good condition
on 4 December 2013
Big al is one of those rare presenters that makes this job of direct sales or network marketing worthwhile...he has this way of explaining ideas and concepts that make you just agree and beg for a presentation. I highly recommend you get his stuff it will set you free and you won't regret it.
on 3 July 2017
An interesting read
on 7 January 2016
Excelent book on the correct things to say when approaching new prospects!
on 23 November 2015
Love it.
on 4 December 2013
I'm am a big fan of simple one liners to follow and this book is full of them. I'm currently struggling to recruit distributors. But I can see now how I can simple implement these ice breakers in day to day interactions.

I have recommended this book to my Upline and downline.
on 22 February 2014
I've read two of Big Al's books in the past and have always found them to be true assets that give you practical, no nonsense skills to achieving success in Network Marketing. I decided to purchase both the Kindle and book versions at the same time. I started reading the Kindle version, thinking that the book would take several days to arrive. The book arrived within two days on the free delivery option, as I was just finishing the Kindle version. Thank you Amazon for an excellent service.

The book itself is the gem of gems! Don't leave home without it!!! You read great books that inspire and aid you in many ways, but this books holds you by the hand and shows you how to excel in every conceivable scenario and throws any excuse not to succeed right out of the window. Thank you again Big Al. You know the business and know how to impart knowledge in digestible chunks.