on 7 April 2014
Seemed good and was very enjoyable until I got to Level 11. Tried for an hour before giving up and looking for a walk-through, only to find that I had been right the first time - then when I came on here, I find that this is a known issue which the developer obviously cannot be bothered to fix. Very classy, Mobest Media!
on 12 April 2014
Loved this !!!.......Its basically a room, and in that room you have to search out clues and then solve them in order to get a key, so that you can move on to the next room ......it starts of very easy and gets harder and harder.....so make sure you have a paper and pen by your side to help you out !!!!
on 7 April 2014
The game itself is good, making you think. This really captivated me right up to the now infamous level 11. As others have done, I got the code, put it in and . . . . Nothing. Checked online with walkthrough guides, I had the right code and the right box - obviously the glitch is in the game. Would like to continue with it if the creators fix the glitch.
on 23 April 2014
I really like this game, it tests your ability to look for things and to work things out. some of the puzzles are more difficult than others but generally, so far I find it fun and a challenge. You do need to look at this world in an entirely different way to get on in this!
on 5 May 2014
Nice graphics and most of the puzzles were just hard enough to make me think for a while. I had to look up the cheats for about three of them, but I guess sometimes my brain doesn't work the same way as the logic of the puzzle-maker.
on 8 April 2014
Downloaded this as I thought it looked good. Began playing and it crashed. So I started again and guess what? It crashed again. I deleted this app as there is no point trying to play if it crashes part way through each game. Else it would have been good. Shame.
One person found this helpful
on 9 February 2014
I enjoyed playing this game but found it too be too short, it wasn't as challenging as I would of wanted, but still an ok game
3 people found this helpful
on 11 April 2014
Makes you think laterally. Can solve level 11. You need to turn map so star is on right (lined up with Xmas tree). Have solved all 16 levels but last one guessed code by clicking through all possible combinations rather than working out the clue. So not sure what the recorder and sd card is for. Got it as a free app of day. Needs more levels. Being able to guess combinations spoils it a bit.
on 17 August 2014
Yet another great escape game that keeps you on your toes it is good experience for your brain especial when you are getting on in years but a good game for all ages please keep them coming l just love them.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Not one of the best escape games but it's ok if you've got an hour to spare. Was over too quickly as it only has ten levels. If it had twenty levels would have given it four stars.
4 people found this helpful