on 7 April 2014
I quite like this type of game. It is a puzzle where you have to find the hidden key using clues so that you can escape from the room. Difficulty progresses quite quickly, so I often end up leaving the game for a while to think a bit... and then the answer is clear.
Would have been 5 stars if there wasn't an issue with level 11- wrong clue. Numbers should be entered in the box above the indicated one.
I would have liked it if there were several hints - not easily available but earned with time perhaps... Also it would be nice if there were descriptions of items - for example I would like to know whether something is a wood stick or part of a hammer so I should continue searching.
on 6 April 2014
Game crashes, you can't close the game & return to it as the continue/resume button is greyed out & the only way to get back to the room is the choose which room to return to but you have to begin said room again, no good if you're checking online on how to finish a puzzle.
Even visiting the dev' s game guide site is a worry as several times I've clicked on a link wanting to be taken to a specific page for a specific room only to be given & taken to an ad page, even when I've managed to reach the correct page the instructions don't explain how the information was reached - really needs to be more detailed.
on 6 April 2014
Good game overall but could have hints the graphics are good and I bet the other levels(chapters) are better than the first I tried all sorts of methods to open the safe and get the key but no one I know has been able to pass it got boring after a while better if it had hints

Mobest media please add hints I got 25 people to agree
4 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2014
I found the last three or four levels too difficult. I could only complete by following the walkthroughs, and even then I wasn't sure how some clues were worked out.
6 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2014
Who has a bedroom next to a classroom in their place? The kind of crazy genius who'd set up their rooms as elaborate puzzles apparently!
I've played a few of these games and usually I breeze through them without a challenge. I'm happy to say this time I got stuck a couple of times and had to ponder for a while before finding the solutions; something that was entirely satisfying when it happened.
The game looks polished and functions very much how these games all do (which is easily intuitive if you've yet to play one).

I was very happy with it, and recommend it to anyone looking to occupy a couple of hours of their time.
on 7 April 2014
This is a decent game but like everyone else I too couldn't pass level 11 even though following walkthroughs..it isn't accepting the code. I reckon this is probably on purpose.. It was app of the day so was free.. And I think they have made it so we can't proceed any further without paying.. If that's the case that sucks.. Was Pointless downloading so unless the developer realizes there's a glitch n fixes it, I'm gonna have to uninstall
on 21 May 2014
Firstly, any of the reviews talking abut problems with level 11 are incorrect - I managed this level without any walkthrough. For those struggling: the star is there for a reason (think "map").
My only small gripe is that it doesn't use the whole screen - it seems to run with a strange aspect ratio so there is a lot of blank space at the bottom of the screen. Also, it would be nice if there was a text label next to the items picked up as some of them can be a bit difficult to see exactly what they are supposed to be, but it doesn't prevent any gameplay.
on 17 January 2014
I really love this type of game and it kept me quiet for quite a while. I did find that there were a few tricky spots where I may have given up on the game if there were no walkthroughs. All in all it was well worth a go, lovely graphics and a good mind-bender. I have been reminded of how attractive these games are and am about to go on a quest for more. Thank you.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 January 2015
Wonderful escape game. About right for my intellect. I really enjoyed it. Took me couple days to do (on and off). Worth 60p. I cheated the code in 1 level (snooker room) by running through possible combinations until I hit it. However, I did not utilise the walk throughs. Easy 4 stars.
on 12 March 2014
I've played quite a few of the escape games and this is definitely one of the better challenges. I enjoyed every room and although some were quite tricky, I persevered and won through with a satisfying sense of achievement. Would recommend.
2 people found this helpful