TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 August 2016
Personally I would put this product in my "must have" for travelling list. After reading daunting stories of some people's experiences whilst back packing... I decided to buy multiple of these TSA locks.

Price is reasonable. The quality of the item is ok but they do feel a little cheap.

The instructions on how to set the 3 digit code is a little confusing at first but once you get it.. It's simple.

As a back packer I found these very handy. Especially if you're staying in hostels or travelling on night buses/trains. I would recommend to keep your passports and any important document locked at ALL times.

After travelling I've even started using it for my gym locker. And keep my spare on in the car just incase I ever need it.

If you've found this review helpful, please mark 'Yes' underneath - you can also look at my others reviews as a reference to see I am always honest and speak my mind. I will always do my best as I can to answer any questions, so don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for reading!
VINE VOICEon 15 July 2017
TSA is not a secure system at all. The TSA keys can be bought anywhere meaning anyone can easily break into your luggage. They are also very flimsy and lightweight meaning they could easily be cut, shimmed or forced open in seconds. I would seriously recommend getting a small yale lock instead and ignoring these.

I realize that any zip is not going to be completely secure but if we're going to use locks they may as well be secure ones. I've been doing some research on luggage security in general recently and found out that cases without zips are the best as a zip is very easy to break open and then resecure with only a ballpoint pen. We should really be moving to solid cases with secure locks and without zips. The TSA system seems to be a total failure.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 April 2014
Such padlocks remove the need to carry keys. Always a bonus to not carry extra sets of keys, just in case...
on 21 February 2014
very satisfied, many thanks, a great price and prompt service all around will look out for more deals in the future
on 28 December 2015
This is a very high quality lock with the TSA functionality. They are selling similar locks for £8 in the supermarkets however I have a few of these now and take them on all my holidays.
on 25 April 2017
This product is fit for purpose and worth the money spent. I have no complaints and would recommed this to anyone.
on 8 March 2017
standard travel lock, Could open with my bare hands if i were inclined too, but obviously more a deterrent. No complaints here.
on 26 July 2017
Had some issues initially with lock not opening on new input code. Eventually after several attempts managed to get dials to the code that had been input as the dials had moved slightly when re-locking, and would advise being cautious when inputting new codes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 January 2017
Good quality and TSA approved so ticks the boxes. No issues at all with it.
on 2 March 2017
A must when travelling to America. Easy to use, good quality