on 4 April 2014
Very happy with ring .Substantial piece of silver
. Do go 2 sizes up for fit.Amazing value for money. Quick delivery Definitely recommended.
this ring is really beautifull im so pleased with it got it really quick and people have said how lovely and expensive it looks on my finger.
on 4 March 2015
Stunning. It was too small but shoved it on and got it Stuck. When I got it off I gave it my daughter and she bought me another one. If you buy one make sure you buy a size bigger I ordered my usual size but it was too small lovely ring though. Well worth the money.
on 2 March 2014
loved this ring,but had to replace 3 times because of small fit.had a few months now,and looking slightly tarnished.hoping a good soapy wash restores it.very obliging company.
on 4 June 2015
I had to change it for a smaller size because it was bigger than my normal size but both delivery was really fast and the ring is amazing. I received help from the seller about what size was better for me. Beautiful ring and fantastic service.
on 3 February 2015
This ring is unusual and looks beautiful on the finger. Terrific value, and there are many to choose from with this seller. Order a larger size than you normally wear as they do seem on the small side, but are a great buy.
on 5 April 2014
This is a beautiful delicate looking ring. Plenty of solid silver and the little diamonds give it plenty of sparkle. Definitely worth the money.
on 5 May 2014
Ring looks nice enough but is a bit bulky. I bought it for my middle finger and am very aware of it when wearing. Perhaps i will get used to it.
on 9 February 2015
My wedding ring got stolen and I had it for twenty years. I broke my heart. So I bought this ring as a replacement. Ioved it put a smile on my face. I recommend that you order two sizes up as very small fitting. X x
on 27 November 2015
such a beautiful ring, totally love it and can not wait to have it placed on my finger at my Victorian Wedding on 19th December. Excellent quality and excellent value for money for a vintage style ring.