Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 October 2017
Great idea executed well. The shaker is a nice big size (1 litre) which is bigger than your average shaker and made with thick quality plastic that foesnt get really smelly with regular use.
I use the core containers for carrying my protein powder and pills.
The only negative i would give is that when the shaker is in use there nowhere to put the core bit.
I had a problem with my first shaker that leaked but a quick live chat with Amazon and a replacement was sent straight out.
review imagereview image
on 27 December 2014
Good quality, and great size for mass gainers.
on 7 October 2014
Good quality, love it.
on 17 October 2014
This is the first protein shaker bottle I have ever bought so I cannot really compare it to anything else but I am very happy with it.

It is a good size and feels sturdy. I'm confident that it will not leak anytime soon.

The storage compartments are really handy for carrying some snacks and a protein powder serving to the gym. Each compartment accommodates a 60g serving of the powder I use.
on 17 August 2014
Pros:

1. Big in size, so it fits in just over a litre of liquids.
2. Metric measurements on side to see how much liquid is in.
3. You can tell it is well made especially that a lifetime guarantee comes with it!
4. No leaking if top clicked in right.

Cons:

1. I believe a metal blender ball would have been a better choice instead of the mesh at the top of the container..
2. The containers are good but it's a bit annoying that you can't separate each one and you have to carry the three sections with you when maybe you only need one or two. I believe they would get greater reviews if this was the case!

Overall:

Great quality container but has it's flaws. The compartments for the powders/supplements definitely need to be able to separate to make this unbeatable. Thinking of buying? It won't disappoint.
on 16 March 2014
I bought this one since it has one litre capacity. I would much rather have one single item working as shaker and water bottle and 1L is just about right to provide enough hydration for an intense training session. The compartments work great.

After seller feedback I've decided to reduce the rating to 3/5 since this is a shaker that does what shakers do as per the spec. It only shakes modern top-of-the-art proteins and supplements. For other types I find it useful to use one of these little metal wire balls and it improves how well everything is mixed.

This product with a metal ball would be a five star product.
on 10 March 2014
Big, on size normally when making a shake i only have it 1/3rd full . But the compartments are great, especially for when i have got away games, or busy uni days and i want to hit the gym and training and instead of fumbling around for stuff, it all neatly packed away.
If you brought out a 500ml version with like only 2 compartments i would buy that , might be easier just for a few sessions and mixing . Keep it up core150 !
on 22 July 2014
I wanted a large shaker cup that mixes without fuss and wouldn't leak. This does exactly that but comes with really useful storage compartments inside the cup that have helped me to hit my protein macro target whilst traveling.

The service of Core150 is also outstanding. Very impressed!
on 20 October 2014
Best shaker I've ever used.
Large capacity, perfect for when using the shaker for a smoothie or larger protein shake.
The storage compartments are good for holding all your protein powders and small snacks such as nuts.
Use this day in day out and no leakages so far.
on 15 May 2014
I bought one of these and after using it once had to buy another two in different colours!
I work in a gym and it is perfect for me, it saves me from carrying around tubs of protein etc. Even got a few of the customers using Core150 shakers now too!