on 1 September 2015
This is the second shaker I've bought my from Core150. The first one arrived absolutely brilliant, no problems and no leaks unfortunately I dropped it and it cracked, being a fan of the product i bought another one however this one leaked. Due to it having a 12 month guarantee I contacted Core150, the first message they did not reply to so decided send another one, they took a week to reply and apologised for not reply asked me about the product to which i replied with the details and the fact it was leaking to which over a month later they have not replied to say they will replace it.
on 30 January 2016
Shaker is excellent quality and is completely leak proof. It is very large, so be prepared for that. I have never had the lid pop open whilst shaking. However I do not like the powder compartment. They do not fit a there near as much powder as I hoped, I'm hiding around 40g max really. It is also fiddly to keep putting the mixer grid back on, so I just end up leaving the lids out, defeating the design point of this really. I wish you could buy the shaker bottle on its own at a reduced price. Back to my smartshake I'm afraid
on 18 February 2014
5 star customer service!!!! After a bumpy start , where my initial order was damaged in transit via amazon, I received the replacement. Core150 customer service was fantastic and very fast.

The product is great, I use shakers everyday and this product makes storage easy for my protein powder or snacks and can hold hot or cold drinks. I am very impressed by the product. Sturdy, well made and wow popping colour. Its a 1 litre bottle so good for getting the daily water intake!!! also has a neat mesh for making sure your protein shakes are lump free.If you have only had the branded usual shakers you get, give core150 a try it will be worth it!

I am already deciding on the next colour!!! One request, can you make the shaker in a 600ml version this would be amazing!
on 19 July 2016
This is a quality protein shaker. It's the first one I've owned and I've always had smooth protein shakes. The compartments are a neat idea but I don't need them as I only have my shakes at home.

The only reason I haven't given this 5 stars is that it is a really large shaker and whilst I knew it was a large one from the description, I didn't appreciate how big! I'm not sure who needs to make or drinks that much shake in one go! It does mean you need a bag to carry it in as it's a beast to hold in your hand. The drink spout just has to be pushed down when you shake it and it can feel like it will just splash open when shaking but it holds strong and I've never had a problem. The product has a lifetime guarantee which is handy to have.
on 19 November 2014
I chose this product after it was recommended to me. I needed a large capacity leakproof bottle for my son to use on a long haul flight to Florida and then to compete at an important International competition. He loved the Easy Stack as it meant he could take his shake powder and some snacks in his hand luggage and was able to refill the bottle with water once on the plane. All good and the capacity was brilliant and kept him hydrated throughout the flight and during the 10 days of the competition. However, the bottle didnt live up to its life time leak proof guarantee. Fortunately he only had water in it when it leaked in his training bag. Not a huge amount but enough to say it definitely wasnt fully leakproof!However, the capacity and the Easy Stack system was such that I thought it was still worth the money. I was emailed to ask for a review on the product and when I told them the issue, within 30 minutes a replacement bottle was issued free of charge! You cant get better service than that! However, beware about how you store your shake bottle as this is the advice direct from Core150.

'We are sorry to hear about your leak problem. The issue is that the bottle is leak proof when shook but not when transported with fluid as when done so the fluid (overtime) can go up and over the threads thus causing drips and leaks when tipped back up. We are happy to replace it for you but must advise that the bottle must be kept vertical at all times if fluid is to be transported inside but will remain leak proof when shaken.'

On the whole very pleased overall with the service and the product, just dont forget to keep it upright in your training bag if travelling with fluid in it!
on 21 April 2017
My Green shaker broke when I dropped it a few months down the line, haven't replaced it since, after a while protein can cause it to smell inside it, unless you got hot water an detergent the moment you finish your protein shake its useless to get rid of the smell. Don't know why but the size of this must be the reason people are giving it positive reviews, its mechanics are no different than cheaper brands that actually prevent smell inside the materials.
on 4 January 2015
having the three compartments which can be easily stored inside the container has stopped me having to take 3 different bags to the gym for each workout. being able to have my workout, protein and post workout all in one easily accessable container has made every workout so much easier.

protein and other products mix brilliantly with the hard plastic sieve piece that come with the shaker, this is also how the stack connects and doesn't shake about within the container

i initially lost one of the lids and could not find a source to get a replacement, luckily i found the lid again.
shaker itself is one of the largest size containers i have found in a while, defiantly recommended to every gym head, runner or someone who wants to have a big portable drink bottles with storage containers for anything they fancy.

this protein shaker is so good that 2 of my gym friends have it as well in an electric blue and a deep red
on 24 November 2015
great bottle I have been using for the past few months, 1L capacity is really good for those who hates going back ad forth the to fountain during a workout, the 3 pods are super handy but I noticed I always keep them out the bottle (as always full of water to keep with me or dirty after a shake).
No leaks, solid and print still doing great, the plastic is definitely good quality and makes it a great shaker.

(using the compartments for: Protein, PreWorkout, BCAA)
on 19 February 2015
So this is a larger than average shaker.
Probably too large for me as I doubt my body could absorb that much protein in a day, let alone an hour after a session in the gym.
The good thing about it is that inside it, it has three separate compartments for "stuff" eg. wey protein, nuts, raisins, or whatever you want to carry around with you. So for a weekend away, its a great shaker.
The measurement gradations on the side are kinda hard to read, which I felt was a bit of a week point in this item.
on 15 May 2014
I have bought 3 of these preferred shakers for my son who is very active in the gym and playing rugby. The compartments make it easier for him to take his pre fuel/protein and snacks with him with no fuss plus they can be conveniently stored inside the shaker. My son has been using these for the last year and Having used various different shakers this one is definitely worth the five stars given, and in his words the best. An added bonus they come in a variety of funky colours.