on 1 September 2015
This is the second shaker I've bought my from Core150. The first one arrived absolutely brilliant, no problems and no leaks unfortunately I dropped it and it cracked, being a fan of the product i bought another one however this one leaked. Due to it having a 12 month guarantee I contacted Core150, the first message they did not reply to so decided send another one, they took a week to reply and apologised for not reply asked me about the product to which i replied with the details and the fact it was leaking to which over a month later they have not replied to say they will replace it.
on 30 January 2016
Shaker is excellent quality and is completely leak proof. It is very large, so be prepared for that. I have never had the lid pop open whilst shaking. However I do not like the powder compartment. They do not fit a there near as much powder as I hoped, I'm hiding around 40g max really. It is also fiddly to keep putting the mixer grid back on, so I just end up leaving the lids out, defeating the design point of this really. I wish you could buy the shaker bottle on its own at a reduced price. Back to my smartshake I'm afraid
on 18 February 2014
5 star customer service!!!! After a bumpy start , where my initial order was damaged in transit via amazon, I received the replacement. Core150 customer service was fantastic and very fast.

The product is great, I use shakers everyday and this product makes storage easy for my protein powder or snacks and can hold hot or cold drinks. I am very impressed by the product. Sturdy, well made and wow popping colour. Its a 1 litre bottle so good for getting the daily water intake!!! also has a neat mesh for making sure your protein shakes are lump free.If you have only had the branded usual shakers you get, give core150 a try it will be worth it!

I am already deciding on the next colour!!! One request, can you make the shaker in a 600ml version this would be amazing!
on 23 January 2018
Forget any other shaker. I purchased this as a replacement for my other Core 150 that has lasted me years. Hard wearing shaker that does not leak. It is also a great size to have, that 1L comes in handy. The compartment is perfect for transporting your post workout shake or shakes if you are on the move.
on 24 November 2015
great bottle I have been using for the past few months, 1L capacity is really good for those who hates going back ad forth the to fountain during a workout, the 3 pods are super handy but I noticed I always keep them out the bottle (as always full of water to keep with me or dirty after a shake).
No leaks, solid and print still doing great, the plastic is definitely good quality and makes it a great shaker.

(using the compartments for: Protein, PreWorkout, BCAA)
on 28 February 2016
Dropped the bottle whilst it was full of liquid. Smashed like glass. Still use the powder container which is a nice size for carrying double portions of protein powders.
on 26 July 2016
These simply work well. With a measure on the side to allow the correct amount of water, and the pods for storing the right amount of powder, this is simple to use, transport and drink from. Very good product.
on 16 October 2014
Bigger that I thought it would be. Haven't used the easy core thing you put inside but i can see it's usefulness if you are away from home. You can fill two section with you protein shake and another with fruit for example so you can have a shake when you want on the go. Would have liked the measurement readings on the side to be more legible though.
on 17 July 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend and she's very impressed. We've spent the same amount of money, probably more, on other protein shakers which turned out to be cheap-looking and leaky!

This bottle is very high quality, good value for money and absolutely no leaks. My girlfriend takes this to college, fills up the snack trays with protein powder and can make up a shake for lunch or a snack.
on 18 August 2014
Didn't realise how big thjs was going to be! A little too big to carry around I think. I love the concept but the quality I Dont think lives up to the hype. I find the top so hard to close and it's always flooding my gym bag! The catch on the drinking hole Is hard to close and I really have to push hard on one specific spot to get it to seal properly