on 31 January 2014
it is terrible when I saw it looked really good bot it won't let u sign in don't go spending your money on rubbish.
on 17 March 2014
Good but not the best no one that I had on instagergram was on there so I couldn't communicate with friends
on 5 April 2014
It is crap and I had hoped I'd finally have instagram but bloop it lets you sign in after fifty times but you can't even have you friends from instagram on it and. If you didn't have to put a star I definatly.wouldn't buy this and I hope this bloody game gets an up date other wise I will shut Amazon DOWN..................
on 25 January 2014
This app looked really promising at first but when you try and sign into it says that your password is incorrect. I was very disappointed as it looked really good at first.
on 11 April 2014
How annoying paying for an app that doesn't work, do not waste your money on it - it doesn't let you sign up to use!
on 22 April 2014
Wow was I ripped of you expect a good app cuz u paired for it but In the end it came up with instavideo has stopped
This is the worst app ever, I wouldn't mind if it was free, but it isn't! You can't sign in, and my present money has been wasted on this app, waste of time and money, I wouldn't even give it a star if I didn't have to!
on 7 April 2014
I thought this would be just like instagram, but you have to create a while new account JUST to go on this dumb app! DO NOT DOWNLOAD as it is as waste of money and time!
on 6 February 2014
Awful couldn't get it to work, waste of me money. It said there was no FLIPPIN internet connectivity! SO ANNOYING
on 29 December 2013
I've not even been able to sign into this app yet because it has crashed every time I've tried. Don't waste your money. I keep looking for a really good instagram type app for the kindle fire, I haven't found one yet. This one promises so much, it sounds really good, just what you want. But alas, it won't even open!