• Customer reviews

on 9 January 2014
I ordered a size 7 because of previous reviews, no need! The 6 would have been perfect, I will just wear thicker socks. The boots are very warm and comfortable, recommended to all dogwalkers.
on 29 November 2013
This are a brilliant pair of boots. Comfortable and reslly warm. I would recommend this product to anyone and I have already have my daughter has how ordered a pair.
on 16 January 2015
Love these boots. Very stylish, warm, and so cheap!
on 24 November 2014
Great boots look really nice..comfortable to wear and very warm just what I wanted. But like any fur lined boots I'd always recommend getting a size larger as they will be a nice snugg fit then.
on 10 February 2014
Very pleased with the boots. They fit perfectly and are very comfy. Would recommend them to a friend. Was pleased with quick service as they arrived in two days after my order.
on 18 October 2015
Good boots
on 24 December 2013
great boots excellent quality will be buying again
on 1 December 2016
Bad quality with in 3 weeks split
on 13 June 2014
tHE SHOES were amazing but the wrong size came, so i gave it to my sister. which unfortunately, i have to order myself another 2 pairs ugh.
on 5 September 2014
The tongue of the right boot keeps twisting when walking around, and even with huge insoles they run very big