on 11 October 2016
I ordered this set as I was looking for some turquoise coloured costume jewellery. This set was so incredibly cheap I just had to order it - out of sheer curiosity! I held out little hope that the set would be good, but I just had to see for myself. Well, it took a long time to arrive (posted from Brunei) and is not packaged with any gift-giving flourishes: just arriving in a simple plastic zip bag within a padded mailing envelope. But to my surprise, it is really very pretty, doesn't shout "CHEAP" and I shall wear the earrings and necklace both together and separately. If the pieces fall to bits within a few months, well, I only paid £1.66 - what can i expect. Meanwhile, I will wear them with pride!
on 20 October 2015
Received around 40 days after the seller dispatched. The pendant and earrings are intricately made, worth the money spent (under 2 quid, with P&P free!). They are possibly better than the picture with the crystals/turquoise glass shimmering. The necklace chain is quite long, 20" (50cm), so will be changing to a snake chain of 16" (40cm) for a better fit for me. This may be beneficial too as the "Tibetan Silver" most likely is not, and appears not, to be a high-grade silver, although I'm not a metallurgist! But then again, for the money, I wasn't expecting 925 Sterling silver! After Wiki-ing Tibetan Silver, I probably will not buy again, but in all fairness this purchase is pretty and as it's for me, I will be wearing on occasion.
on 9 July 2015
It is nice but quite a bit bigger than you would think from looking at the picture.
review image review image review image
on 26 March 2014
You can not buy such a lovely jewellery for the price that is sould.
Good value for money and very glamerous.
on 15 May 2014
Looks lovelier than in the picture, chain is a good length and I'm very happy with the purchase thus far. Haven't worn it long enough to say whether it will fade or not, but I'm hopeful it will stand the test of time :-)
on 13 April 2017
Bought as a little extra gift for my Grand-daughter and she loves them ! I did buy a little gift box to put them in [{Velvet Universal Pendant Earrings Ring Necklace Presentation Box Gift Box Jewelry Case Black Gift Packaging}] - and for presentation value it did make all the difference as they come packaged in plastic bags .
This was incredible value for money - a really lovely set that matches beautifully. The smaller blue gems were a slightly brighter blue than expected rather than turquoise, but this is being picky. I loved them. I got them as a gift and really want to keep them for myself now.
Packaging is minimal, but at this price spending 50p on a display box is nothing extra,
on 14 October 2016
I don't think the chain is metal but you can always use an own one if you don't like it. otherwise it's a nice product for a good price, definitely looks more expensive than it is, I guess it's quite fragile though but I think I will order more stuff from them, it worths the price for sure.
on 16 June 2017
This is some serious value for money. I bought a set for myself and one as a present. Arrived very quickly for an overseas dispatch & the quality is stunning. Bought the second lot as a bundle with two matching bracelets & cant get over the price. Worth every penny and then some
on 28 May 2015
the item is very large in size, both the pendant and earrings not dainty as I thought it would have been. The quality is not good, just about passable, bought it as an extra gift for my friend but I was a bit embarrassed giving her it, such a shame as I have had some nice things from Yazilind.