Top positive review
10 people found this helpful
Hours of fun with your balls.
on 4 May 2015
Used for playing cricket in the garden with two of my sons.
Advantages - no more broken windows,
- fewer complaints from the neighbours - see above
- easy to find amongst the plants and bushes
- takes spin and grips well on different surfaces.
- nicely weighted
Disadvantages - can still be hit a long way
- complaints from further away neighbours - see above
- the dogs love them and keep hiding them.
- I should usually be doing something other than playing cricket with two of my sons