on 10 August 2015
Excellent product. Purchased for my dad so he could downgrade from windows 8 on his Lenovo PC. The great thing about buying one of these is it just comes with the bare bones windows without any bloatware put on by the computer manufacturers. The first time I tried it I couldn't get windows 7 to load but after playing about in the bios settings with some internet help I managed to change the boot and it loaded perfectly. Just a shame it wasn't as easy to downloaded the correct drivers from Lenovo as not all the correct drivers you need are available from windows update but got them in the end.

An interesting point is that my sister has a friend who works in IT and he said these windows 7 discs don't work on windows 8 computers. He was wrong in my case as it works perfectly. Thanks to Amazon to a quick delivery and excellent product.
on 16 December 2016
Product key and software works as expected. A couple of thing to note though, when I first inserted my product key I had to activate it for my licence to take effect. This just meant ringing up microsoft and going through the automated service. Once that was done, it was fully activated.

Another thing to note, I was having trouble with updates, it would hang on searching for updates for what seemed like forever. I found that downloading a few patches manually fixed the problem (KB3020369, KB3172605 and KB3151802 in that order). I suspect this has something to do with the fact that Windows 7 being discontinued and maybe some patches needed to be downloaded manually. After this though, I have constant updates automatically downloading and installing regularly so I have not had any problems since.
on 4 June 2014
Had difficulty at seven attempts as laptop declared it incompatible but, on seeking further advice if this happens, as computer opens you have to keep booting F12 which gives you a sub menu to continue now, really pleased I persevered . Well worth the effort.
on 8 January 2015
Works really well, much better performance especially using the web, than the previous "XP" operating system that was in use.
Installed very quickly, with no problems, very happy with the product and the way it has turned out.
on 10 September 2015
on Thursday 10.9.2015 I eventually loaded the software in my newly built computer only to be informed by the windows team that it was not genuine and they would not support it. but according to the software policy i cannot return it.
on 17 May 2014
Thank you so much the product installed and was activated without any problems and its what i was after will recommend to friends, i brough a custom gaming computer of my mate without the operating system was really worried you might be a scam like many others out there and it was a fake geniune microsoft product and have there support as well dont no what all the other negiitvie reviews were about except the ones that didnt have a 64 bit system but thats there fault for not looking into there system bios first and extremly fast delivery ordered on the 15/05/2014 at night time as well and recieved by signed delivery on the 17/05/2014 so thank you top rated seller
on 19 October 2014
I thought that I was purchasing a full copy of Windows 7, but this is a reinstatement disc. I thought that £50 was a lot to pay for this as fresh versions of Windows are on the way,
on 22 June 2016
Product arrived in a sleeve, which I was happy about.
What I wasn't happy about was the invalid verification code that came along with the product.
Purchase elsewhere.
on 29 May 2014
Windows 7 is far better than Windows 8 and is much more reliable. If you want to go for an operating system that does not crash every 5 minutes go for this (I purchased Windows 8 to see what it was like and it keeps corrupting itself and requesting a system repair which usually fails requiring re-installation to correct the error).
on 15 June 2014
As I have just set up my very own PC Building service, I thought I would try this for a PC I was building for a customer. It worked absolutely perfectly first time! Everything needed is included on the package including the genuine windows code.
Set up was extremely fast with no problems what-so-ever. Windows 7 is generally the easiest operating to use at this current time which is why I will keep buying this product every time a new build comes along.
You won't be disappointed with this!