on 25 June 2015
So good I bought it twice. Had the first one over a year now. It is still working OK but thought it prudent to get a spare.as SWMBO also uses it for her Doro phone.The charger claims to give out 1000 mA, a whole amp (not 1000mAh as advertised, that's daft) at 5V, double that of many 'branded' chargers, and so should charge that much more quickly.
Can't believe they can make these things and ship them half-way around the world for under £2 +p&p. Not sure about the country of origin though.
My only gripe is that they didn't include the car charger as advertised, but I couldn't bring myself to dock a star for that as it is such great value without it.
on 4 August 2014
Mains charger uses a (permanent) micro USB connector to attach to the phone. Working fine so far, but have only used this device a couple of times so far. The micro USB connector sits a little proud of the socket on the phone, but still makes a good enough connection to charge the device, so I can live with that !!
Very cheap charger and with a double-USB connector to plug into a car cigarette lighter. This is designed for a normal sized USB lead, so is a peculiar inclusion in this package ??
Perhaps the seller could charge a bit more and include a car in the delivery aswell ?!!
on 29 March 2014
Well made and does the job perfectly and there is also an indicator light that reminds you that it is still plugged in, sometimes you forget but this will draw your attention to it. I am well satisfied with this supplier and it arrived well before time.
on 19 October 2015
This charger arrived extremly quicky and was exactly what it said in the ad. It works perfectly with my son's Moto G phone. The only thing I'd say is that its a mains charger (it doesn't convert to go into your computer) so you can't use it with the cigarette lighter thingy it comes with - but that didn't bother me at all because that's not what I was buying it for. Would definitely buy from this seller again.
on 5 December 2017
Worked absolutely fine but after about 6 months started making a faint clicking/buzzing sound when plugged in... So I stopped using it just to be on the safe side.
on 10 March 2016
Worked well for about a year and then it stopped working.

I used it to charge my phone and tablet. I treat my things with care. I'm always careful to insert the micro USB straight-on and I don't mistreat the cord by bending it too much.

I say this because I've got other chargers that I've had for longer that are still working perfectly but this one has failed.
on 4 December 2017
Great product, good price, good delivery time. Very happy thanks
on 31 March 2015
A really good charger! It has a good size lead that is not thin and easily breakable. A great, reasonably priced product. It even comes with an in-car charger too. In fact, I liked it that much, that I've even bought a second one to use as a spare
on 3 January 2015
Can't fault this crew. Contacted them first to see that I had the correct charger for my mobile phone, moto g XT1039. Immediate answer from them to say I did. Ordered one day and received the next with no p&p. Seems to be doing the job well and not overheating. Red indicator light helpful too. Well done!
on 2 June 2014
Having unsuccessfully tried a different model of charger, I wasn't sure whether this one would be up to charging my Moto G, but I shouldn't have worried - it's fine. The charger doesn't heat up unduly - often a concern with cheap chargers - so I'm quite happy with this purchase.