Customer reviews

on 9 September 2017
Excellent well supported running shoe. I will be buying another pair to replace the ones i have when they need it, but they are hard wearing and so far no issues at all.
on 1 February 2015
Not comfortable to run in wore them once and had sore knees and ankle after my run. I have the 19 which is far better but need replacing so bought the 20 will try a different pair to buy but the 20 is not as good in my opinion. So think carefully especially as the 21 is also out I will do more research before buying.
on 10 September 2014
These are great for people whose walking pattern tends to over pronate. There is no twisting when walking so my feet feel great!
on 4 August 2014
They're a great fit and have instantly helped my knees. I'm wearing them all day to deal with overpronating damage.
on 16 November 2014
I've always bought 19 but the 20 doesn't disappointed. Great for long distance runs especially as I overpronate.
on 20 August 2014
Excellent product- fitted as expected, arrived quickly, good price. I would use this seller again.
on 7 April 2014
A nice light shoe, probably better on roads and flat surfaces than on rough tracks, but no problems so far. I usually choose Asics as it is a dependable product.
on 8 August 2014
Fabulous trainer, comfortable and look great. Would definitely buy another pair.
on 17 December 2014
I wouldn't survive the gym without these - my favourite trainers!!
on 17 December 2014
There fantastic, it's like effect less running a pleasure to wear