on 11 January 2014
Bought two of these, one for myself and one for my better half.
The good points are that the devices look like something off of Star Trek, the LEDs are nearly the same colour as the metal case and so when they light up it was unexpected and very beautiful.
It is easy to set up the devices to sync with an iPhone. Soon it becomes second nature to periodically check how you're doing throughout the day.
For us it is working, it's driving us to be more active. Once you start to build up a number of days where you hit your target, you don't want to end your run.
Went out a few nights for a half hour stroll at 9pm to make sure I hit the target.

Only a couple of negative things. The double tap to show progress/the time doesn't always work. I'd say it works 25% of the time. It's annoying for it not to reliably work if you're showing it to a friend. The other thing is that it is possible to 'cheat' and fool the device into thinking you are exercising when you're just gently moving your arm about.
on 9 May 2017
Disappointed buying second device only to realise it didn't work
At all, missed the window to returns trying to arrange with Misfit customer service but seems negative response too. First one worked for about 4 months swimming weekly, second change of battery and never worked again many batteries tried later, misfit consulting and video instruction on you tube. Disappointing £100 over lost as I could've gone to Fitbit instead and probably will be our next one in our house.
on 19 March 2017
Bought for my son, who is now shed a lot of weight as a result. App works well, as does the unit itself. Very neat looking.

Easy to set up, and use.

The only gripe, which isn't a complaint as such as it was highlighted in the instructions, more of a wish-list for the next incarnation of the product is its battery use. Two months in and we've had to change the battery already.

Other than that, worth the money.
on 29 March 2017
I was 'forced' into buying this because of the woeful shambles Fitbug made of a software update, but am very glad I've made the change. Basically - it just works! Easy to use and sync with the app, it links with Vitality with no problem at all. Very pleased with it.
on 5 April 2017
I was loving for the first four days until it fell off my wrist on the tube. Thankfully someone picked it up and gave it back to me. It happened to me a second time, thankfully I noticed and picked it up from the floor thinking hmm I should do something about this. Unfortunately the third time, I didn't notice so now it's lost and gone forever after less than a week. What a flipping waste of money. Buy a fit bit or something with a strap that actually works.
on 5 February 2017
an extremely useful gadget for fitness and so easy to wear.
on 6 April 2017
Arrived not functioning but Misfit very efficiently spoke me through potential fixes and them failing sent me a new one which I love!
on 2 March 2017
Didn't come with the right accessory and didn't include the action clasp to keep it in place and the battery that came with it was low and wasnt useable had to purchase a new battery for product
on 9 December 2014
seems to work ok. sometimes have to continuously tap for a response. Not sure how accurate it actually is.
on 8 June 2015
Great piece of kit, very well designed. Excellent battery life. One of the biggest issues is that it can easily fall out; if you're active and go out running and cycling, this might be something to consider.