on 14 March 2014
arrived very quickly. good solid unit. usb connection is sturdy & fits perfectly. had read reviews for cheaper units & decided the extra cost for this charger was worth it as didn't want to risk having to buy another cheap unit in a few months
on 2 June 2014
After very effective communication with the seller my item arrived well packaged and intact. It charges my iPad 3 (the main intention of my purchase) and the iPad touchscreen continues to respond while it is charging. I have used my iPhone 5 usb cable in the unit and although it charges the phone the touchscreen instructions do not function while the phone is charging. This is a small point because the seller does not claim any compatibility to the 5 phones however for anyone who may have been going to buy it with the hope of using it with appropriate usb cable and connector I found they were not compatible and are ONLY suitable for use with the Apple items listed.
on 17 July 2014
This is a great replacement for a far more expensive Apple charger. The only thing that is wierd about it is the fact that my iPhone 4 can't be swiped or used properly while plugged in. It seems that the charger causes the screen mapping goes haywire, so for example, when the phone is plugged in and charging I select an app, it will open a different app located near the one I chose.
on 6 July 2014
Very disappointed with this product. The first one that was sent was used once and then it started coming apart,with bare wires exposed. Contacted the supplier and received replacement. When I plugged it into wall socket it made one almighty bang, fused all sockets in the house and charger was covered in black soot .The wall socket was damaged and will have to be replaced. Thankfully I did not have my hand on the charger at the time. The supplier was contacted and I sent them pictures of the burnt out charger. They sent me a refund, but did not pay for replacement wall socket as requested. This item was extremely dangerous, could have caused serious injury, and should be taken off market.
on 30 June 2014
Wish I'd read the poor reviews. Cheap and Nasty. It stuck in the ipad, when I pulled it out it fell apart. When it was in the ipad the ipad was unusable. Terrible bit of tat.
on 10 June 2014
My family have 3 iPads. This would not charge any of them. Neither the plug or lead would work (tried both separately with my existing charger and lead). Will stick to genuine accessories in future and put it down to experience! Maybe my ipad model is too old ??
These are not appropriate for ipad 3. They have damaged my ipad. They are poor Chinese copies according to my computer engineer. I no longer have the packaging to return these, but they should not be being sold at all for use with iPads.
on 24 January 2016
Very good product. works well.
on 4 October 2014
I would not even give this a star if i could. The charger over heated and broke after the first use, and it was connected for 5 minutes maximum. I bought multiple cable as well. I should have just bought the original cable from Apple. Now Im going to pay double :U
on 25 May 2014
The charger is nothing like the image ignorant me went and bought it. it's not a two way charger nor is it genuine. Honestly it SUCKS so bad i would not recommend it to anyone save yourself some money and buy another product!

i-smile more like i-cry!