on 9 April 2017
This is a really nice product. I made a banana and walnut cake and used the organic ground almond
flour instead of normal white flour. I was very impressed. It was a great success. I want to make some
some blueberry muffins with cacao nibs next. I will definitely use this company again. Great service,
great product.
on 18 March 2017
Nice big pack of ground almonds, great value for money I put them into everything, porridge, soup, sprinkle on cereal, on toast. Arrived promptly, great service. Thank you.
on 21 April 2017
I bought this to make almond paste and it worked better than anything I've used before, and got it in good time for Easter baking. Thank you.
on 22 June 2017
Very pleased all as advertised
Well done
on 23 March 2017
Excellent product. I am using it to make very yummy pancakes for my two young children and myself. It works great with bananas.
on 25 February 2017
Delicious and fresh tasting
on 27 October 2015
Not really a bad product just do not like the consistency.... prefer Coconut Flour.
on 30 December 2016
Great product - would recommend.
on 19 May 2017
Super product
on 16 November 2014
This product has traces of Soya, milk which i wish they could state broadly on the packet. I had to throw it away because my son is allergic to these products.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse