on 25 January 2014
Our old bin needed replacing and I thought it would be an opportunity to bring our recycling process together if I could find the right type of bin. I am sooooooooo pleased with this bin trio! We are only two people, but do have regular visits from grandchildren etc. I wasn't sure if the capacity of the recycling bin would be enough as we do manage to recycle a lot of our rubbish. We have had a whole week of use and it has been fine. The unit itself is very neat and, I think, good looking. It is easy to use and very robust. The pedals work easily and flip the lid right up so there is no problem if you have your hands full. The interiors are sturdy plastic, so could be used with or without bags. I think a larger family unit would be ok with this trio of bins but would probably need an 'overflow bin' for whichever gets fuller faster - or more trips to the outside bin if you are willing! All in all this has been a wonderful purchase for us and I cannot speak highly enough of it.
on 26 November 2014
I am very pleased with this 3 in one recycling bin , it is good quality, looks good in my kitchen and is fit for purpose. The recycling stickers look good on it and will prevent mistakes happening..
Delivery was prompt and efficient and in perfect condition. Thank you. Carmel
on 5 December 2014
I love these bins. Not only do they look good, they hold quite a lot of recycling goods. I only have to go out in the rain or cold about once or twice a week to my main bins which are at the back of my property.
on 4 February 2014
Bin was delivered on time and very well packaged. Unit looks good in my kitchen and fits very neatly at the end of my breakfast bar.
The bins need emptying more frequently but thats not a bad thing. Overall very pleased with quality and I think its good value for money.
on 18 January 2014
Can't fault this. Compact yet lots of room. Not too big for my small flat. Three sections useful and pedal makes it easy to open compartments when hands full. Delivered very fast.
on 6 February 2015
Really attractive and good-sized mixed recycling bin. Holds enough so that it doesn't need emptying every 5 mins. Really pleased with it. Arrived earlier than predicted, which wS great!
on 3 December 2014
Excellent quality. Arrived within days and fits in my kitchen perfectly. 3 x 15 litre bins suit our family of 3. The only thing I would change is to have the ability to change the colour on the pedals to suit. I would have preferred the brown pedal for waste in the middle.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 March 2016
I'm using the smaller, 36L model which is 48x28x50cm total, split into two sections, one smaller and one larger. I am using the smaller one for trash, and the larger one for recycling, since almost everything I throw out now is recyclable. It's stainless steel and looks great in the kitchen, but equally could be used in the bathroom, home office or living room. It's pretty versatile. It has pedal lifts for each side, so you don't have to touch the top of the bin which makes it easier and more hygienic. Inside each compartment is a plastic bin with a metal handle, these can be fully removed. This makes changing the trash and washing out the bin very easy.

It has a solid plastic base so it won't move around or get knocked about, making it suitable for use on tiles, lino, ceramic and laminate flooring and it has a hook on the back so if you need to carry the whole bin, no problem. This also serves the dual purpose that if you're worried about the bin getting knocked about (for example if you have a big dog like me!) you can also use this hook to secure the bin to a wall. Overall I think this is a fantastic kitchen bin, especially if you're looking for something fairly compact and lightweight. Would definitely recommend it.

Note that I received a complimentary sample for review purposes. This has not affected my opinion of the product.
review image review image
on 2 February 2015
Ordered on a Sunday evening arrived Tuesday morning, does exactly what it says on the bin, tidied the kitchen up of all the bins easier now to recycle . Excellent service and product.
on 31 March 2016
The two sections of this bin aren't as big as I expected, probably because my previous bin was 80 litre, but a single bin not a double one. It will just mean me not being lazy and I will have to empty it more frequently. I love the fact that the recycling of my cans and plastic bottles will be hidden away, rather than a carrier bag over the door handle! It does look smart,.although the stainless steel part of the bin is a bit flimsy, if you press against it to wipe it over it bends inwards. Even though it seemed to be well packaged, it did arrive with a dent to the left side. I managed to push the dent out, but it has still left a small ding but I can live with it.