on 21 July 2017
Seems well designed and built. It's a nice brushed metal finish. Not sure where 45L comes from because 20L bags are just the right size (probably total volume). Mechanism seems sturdy and delivery was on time. Makes my new kitchen much tidied. Great!
on 19 January 2018
Very pleased with the bin trio, they have helped me have a clearer kitchen floor space. I don't have to have unsightly bags of recycling papers and tins or even a large waste bin on view. This combined set of bins sit nicely under the work top. They are ideal for these little kitchens.
on 20 March 2017
Bin arrived promptly and at the moment is meeting my needs very nicely. Has tidied up my recycling which no longer hangs around messily until someone goes out to the bins it is neatly contained in the second bin.
on 31 July 2017
Exactly what we were looking for. Looks the part, perfect size, built quality is sufficient - and most importantly, the dog can't get into it! 5 stars for that alone! Being able to lift the bin compartments out to empty into your wheelie bin makes it all the more convenient too. Easy recommendation.
on 30 November 2017
As we live in an apartment recycling is not so easy because you end up with recycling items stacked up for taking out. These separate bins attached together solves the problem superbly.
on 15 September 2017
This bin is handy for recycling but the compartments are quite small which means it needs to be regularly emptied. If you want to avoid this, go for bigger size. The supplier was excellent.
on 12 January 2018
Space saver ,top enough for many empty bottles and cartoon and bottom big enough for 2-3 days or more .keeps the smell inside and looks great
on 3 July 2017
I was looking for a bin/bins to separate recyclable items from rubbish and at the same time something not too ugly or big - this product was a great option
on 1 May 2017
Smart looking bin that is just what I was after. The lids lift really easily with the pedal and it's easy to clean. I use the large section for recycling and the small one for general waste and the sections are good sizes.
on 26 September 2017
So far I am very pleased with my purchase.It looks good and holds quite a lot. I have only had it about a week but so far all good.