Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 7 April 2017
love this
on 15 November 2013
Little fun book of cheeky looking doggies that would warm the heart of anyone that has a dog with a naughty side!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 October 2013
As the owner of occasionally naughty dogs, the concept of this book appealed to me no-end and I pre-ordered. Having read through all of the confessions I have to admit that I was laughing out loud at some and gasping in horror at others. From minor cheeky offences to full blown ASBO earning behaviour this book has it all. I found myself looking at my fuzzies in a whole new light and felt blessed that their picture hadn't been beside some of the more extreme confessions. I'd expect that every person who has owned a dog will look at several of the pictures with a resigned sigh as they remember when their much loved pooch did the very same thing. Liked it so much that I'm going to more as Christmas presents for some of my dog loving friends.
on 24 October 2013
If you are a pet lover this little book should amuse you, tales of the other side of a dogs life, the one no one else sees. Quirky but highly amusing.
on 3 March 2015
I absolutely love the dog shaming books and collections, it's one of my favourites... There are a lot of dogs that just look downright smug at their misdeeds... Definitely worth a purchase if you're a dog lover!
on 11 December 2013
I was really looking forward to reading this book but unfortunately the photographs and captions are not very clear on my Kindle. After a few pages I stopped and decided that it was a waste of time. So unless you have a top range Kindle or similar device I wouldn't bother or buy the hardback version.
on 15 December 2013
This book is a must if you love dogs or just love them in picture format. The photos are well taken and the captions really appropriately match them. There are big dogs, little dogs and some in the middle. Can't wait for more!
on 18 October 2013
If you have ever owned a dog then you will certainly be able to relate to a lot, if not all of this book!
Some of the dogs faces are priceless.
This has gone straight to my bathroom to keep it's 'guests' entertained!
on 29 January 2015
Loved this book but don't buy it on Kindle. The print on the notes is small in some cases and pale or coloured ink so you can't enjoy them. Can't resize on Kindle. Such a shame and why not produce a picture a page?
on 29 January 2014
I bought this book for my daughter who loves dogs and she really enjoyed the book, so did I and I am a cat person!! Vey funny pictures in it and the lesson is 'never leave your dog home alone!'