on 20 August 2016
I love this cabin trolley/bag/backpack :) I love it so much, that I got a second one for my husband! Seriously, look no further, this is the one!!!
Very fast delivery, ordered it on Friday afternoon and received it on Saturday morning. I am crazy about travelling and visiting other countries and I only wish I had it long time ago. This bag is very spacious, it is made out of thin (but strong) material, which means that there is more space left for your stuff. It has a handle on top of it if you want to carry it in your hand, trolley handle is hidden at the top with the zip while not in use and nicely unzips if you decide t use it as a trolley. Another zip at the back where you will find backpacks handles. This is really great because when you are not using it as a backpack, you don't see those handles flying around. oh oh and also it comes with a little lock and 2 spare keys! I never thought that I could become so excited about the cabin trolley - but honestly its a bag - transformer :) Please see some pictures attached.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 24 October 2015
I really needed a Computer bag that had multiple ways of carrying it. I thought I had found just the bag while browsing on Amazon.
A lovely lilac colour, which went from backpack to wheelie to a normal carry on. Standing 50cms and with a good roubust construction I was 100% sure it was just what I was looking for.
It arrived very quickly by courier, was well packaged and an idea weight. It has smaller pocket at the front, with a 2 way zip, a larger compartment and on the back, a zippable cover which can fasten away the backpack straps, while used as a wheelie, or as a cover over the wheels when placed on your shoulders. A neat idea which at that point allowed me to believe I'd made the right choice.
However, when I unzipped the main compartment (where my Laptop would be stored) my heart sank. All that was between the back of the bag (the part flush with your back when used as a rucksack) with the wheels, there was nothing but as flimsy piece of material which covered the wheels. Wait a minute, where's the padding? The straps thats supposed to keep my expensive laptop from sliding about? Nothing.
I had a long train journey ahead of me to lectures in Cambridge in 2 days, It was this, or a normal rucksack. As I hadn't the time to wait for my money to be returned to my Paypal account. As well as the added costs of return postage.
I liked the bag, I loved the colour, so, after a long think, I built a pad and put in straps that now keeps my very expensive laptop safe.
I emailed the seller, and he is getting in touch with the manufacturer about the issues I raised. So hopefully things will improve.
on 17 January 2017
I can't believe how great this bag has been! For the price I thought I'd probably get one or two uses and then have to throw it away but no! I've lugged it around half of Europe and it's still going strong one year later. The backpack function is amazing if you have a second suitcase too, push one, wear one! Also brilliant if you want to avoid damage to wheels or just the horrendous noise made my cobbled streets. The front pocket is also really good for airports as it's quite large you can fit your plastic bag of liquids in the front and not have to open your whole case to get through security. Really couldn't recommend more, absolute bargain!
on 28 March 2017
These are cheap but the material at the bottom is very flimsy and if you accidentally pull it along the wrong way which is easy because of the design, holes will develop on just one trip. Even so, the proportions of the bag and particularly the outside pocket which is wide enough to take my small Macbook are good plus the option of using back straps. I bought another one and immediately strengthened the fabric by spreading strong glue on the bottom part then stuck 'ferocioualy strong' T-Rex duct tape on to it.
on 19 September 2016
I recently purchased this Backpack for a family holiday to spain (as my hand luggage). I have to admit I was concerned by some reviews at first but for the price thought I would see for myself.

I have to say considering the amount of heavy items I had in the bag it stood up extremely well. Other people have mentioned that it doesn't stand up on it's own but I found packing the heavy items at the bottom and the lighter ones at the top seemed to help.

The only issue I had was some of the stitching at the base of one of the shoulder straps started to give in on the way home but in fairness the strap never fully gave up.
on 18 April 2016
It was very cheap so I can't grumble too much and I wasn't expecting amazing quality ... but it is still poor.

I am not freakishly tall (6' 1") and have arms of a normal length, so its not unrealistic to think the handle should be long enough for me, it isn't. Even just using my finger tips I have to bend over sideways to use this, if I stood up straight the bag would be vertical and scraping on the floor (and uncontrollable).

Other than that it is as described and the length of the handle is clearly shown in the picture so can't ask for a refund. The short handle however means I just can't use it. So if you want a cheap bag for a child or a short adult it may be perfect; for anyone "tall" however, I can't recommend it.
on 12 May 2016
As described and maybe better. it's compact although you can fit so many things in it, and its size is perfect for budget airlines' cabins.
on 24 June 2016
This is just what I need for my weekly trip to the swimming pool. A pity the internal lining is just loose and attached by Velcro. Also, the shoulder straps are in a single opening zipped pocket which has to hang open when using straps, not good. But I don't need the straps, it's the fact it can be wheeled which made my decision, I will be trying to remove the straps. There's a roomy front pocket, I use this for all my bits and pieces, shower gel, hair brush and so on. Main compartment holds much more than I put in it. Despite the small problems I've mentioned, I find this backpack to be worth it's price and more. I recommend it.
on 18 August 2015
After reading some of the reviews on Amazon about this product news unsure about what I had brought but, I have to say it has been the best purchase I have made on Amazon. I went to Egypt in August 2015 and took this suitcase. I used it as hand luggage for Monarch, and all my clothes and shoes for a 15 night holiday all fitted inside, this not only saved us £70 for the luggage to go in the hold, but reduced amount of luggage we needed to take. It was bright coloured so easy to spot if it were to get lost. The quality was extremely good and has lasted me the whole holiday and I will defiantly be using the case again when I go to NewYork in Novemeber. I would however advise anyone using the suitcase to make sure you fill the bottom on the suitcase fully so that it can stand without falling. I loved the fact that I could use it as a backpack and use it as a suitcase as well. Over all I am very happy with this purchase and I would recommend it to anyone else planning on taking holiday.
on 4 August 2017
This backpack suitcase is absolutely perfect. I hate suitcases, but I wanted a rigid backpack and because this has a frame it's rigid and it's wonderful, strong straps. One of my best Amazon purchases.