on 28 March 2017
These are cheap but the material at the bottom is very flimsy and if you accidentally pull it along the wrong way which is easy because of the design, holes will develop on just one trip. Even so, the proportions of the bag and particularly the outside pocket which is wide enough to take my small Macbook are good plus the option of using back straps. I bought another one and immediately strengthened the fabric by spreading strong glue on the bottom part then stuck 'ferocioualy strong' T-Rex duct tape on to it.
on 8 April 2015
Ordered this for last minute flight booking. Arrived within 3 days. Fitted the airline size requirements and adequately did the job it had been purchased for. Not sure it would stand up too well if slung around in the baggage hold of a plane but for the price paid it was fine. You get what you pay for.
on 17 January 2017
I can't believe how great this bag has been! For the price I thought I'd probably get one or two uses and then have to throw it away but no! I've lugged it around half of Europe and it's still going strong one year later. The backpack function is amazing if you have a second suitcase too, push one, wear one! Also brilliant if you want to avoid damage to wheels or just the horrendous noise made my cobbled streets. The front pocket is also really good for airports as it's quite large you can fit your plastic bag of liquids in the front and not have to open your whole case to get through security. Really couldn't recommend more, absolute bargain!
on 5 March 2017
Took to Australia and Hong Kong for a month - it fitted as hand luggage and was able to fit all my products in. Easy to manouvre and worked a treat as aback pack when I had my case to carry and handbag.

My grand daughter has it know for trips as a weekend case.
on 4 September 2015
Just about to take this on its maiden voyage. So far looks up to the job! Good space, adaptable for purpose and it will take my laptop on the front of it. Yippee, in my daughter in law's words 'I am all set!'
on 18 June 2017
Great looking bag has stood up to usage well. Shame it won't stand up independently
on 23 June 2017
I have not used it yet but it seems to meet my requirements
on 4 August 2017
This backpack suitcase is absolutely perfect. I hate suitcases, but I wanted a rigid backpack and because this has a frame it's rigid and it's wonderful, strong straps. One of my best Amazon purchases.
on 11 June 2017
Great size holds a lot backpack handles are great only issue is it isnt that steady and wobbles when pulling along.
on 26 July 2015
Brilliant for the weekend!