Customer reviews

on 2 January 2016
Bought this as a Christmas present for my brother who is a big fan of got! Obviously he didn't open this till Christmas Day and at closer inspection the paint job is absolutely awful there's thick skin coloured paint dripped right along the front of the figures face which looks ridiculous, there's black scuff marks all over the hair, face and body of the figure and the clothing of the character is painted so shabby, such a shame considering this is a gift, considering these are so popular I didn't expect the paint job to quite as bad as I've bought these in the past and they've been lovely, it's so bad I wasn't sure if it was a fake!
on 23 August 2016
Poor attention to detail on the paint work, little disappointed and felt the product is the quality of a copy rather than an Original POP! Product
review image
on 20 October 2015
Fantastic model!!!! This model was highly detailed and looks great next to my TV. I got this model for my mother on her birthday as she is a great game of thrones fan and loves Tyrion. Even she was impressed how good it like looks. I will probably buy more of these in the future for gifts to friends. I was planning on getting my mate a Robb Stark one to celebrate his wedding ;) The only problem I had with this is that the box was slightly damaged but I'm not bothered as the model still looked great. I will highly recommend this make to anyone who is a collector or fan of the show. Personally I'd like to thank the company for making my mother's birthday :)
on 14 July 2017
If you are a Game Of Thrones fan then this is just for you!
The Funko POP series is a great way for a fan to show their dedication to such an awesome show!
This item arrived very quickly and it was boxed very carefully with bubblewrap surrounding the product!
I would reccommend to anyone who would like to start a collection!
on 2 July 2014
Brought for a friends birthday who loves Game of Thrones and Tyrion is one of his favourite characters. We decided to go with this one as made it more obvious it was Tyrion due to the scar over his nose. Was a very welcomed gift which my friend loved! Arrived earlier than expected which was good and arrived in excellent condition! I love these little figures so will definitely be buying one in the future for myself.
on 20 March 2015
A small version of a small man. My only mistake when buying this is that I didn't realise the Game of Thrones pop vinyls heads don't bobble, and was asked to purchase a bobblehead for someone, but I must say he was very very pleased with the gift in spite of the non bobbling head.
on 9 May 2017
If you know and like Pop Vinyl and or Game Of Thrones then you'll want to add this to your collection so whats stopping you.
on 22 February 2017
I love the detail into Tyrions costume, however the paintwork was disappointing. Usually noticible paint faults would get a 4 star review, however my Tyrion had badly painted eyes- neither of them were circular. While fine from a distance, it is very disappointing when looked at from about a foot away
on 2 October 2016
This is a great gift for any GOT fan, its so cute and such good quality.
on 18 January 2017
Bought for my teenage son who is a fan.