Customer reviews

2,866
Betron MC500 Bluetooth Wireless Speakers - Green
Colour: Green|Change

on 21 June 2017
Please stop wasting £ on docking stations. Just buy a few of these for around your home. Great sound if you just go one level down from full volume and.......well they are just perfect
on 2 September 2017
Heard one of these before i saw it. Couldn't believe the sound was coming out of that little thing
on 9 September 2016
I will never buy any other brand of speaker again! This is perfect! I actually have purchased this again as my previous speaker was stolen during a break in to our villa on holiday so needed a replacement. I've got it in pink so the f'ers are less likely to steal it again. Raging. But the speaker is superb.
on 14 August 2017
Incredibly easy to use - turned it on and it linked to my phone and started playing. Good sound quality considering how small it is. Slight distortion at top volume but adequately fills a room at about 70% maximum.
on 16 June 2017
What a cracker this is, tiny, unobtrusive and a real room filling rich sound. Bought it for my ma in law to listen to audiobooks and she's well happy with it. Will be buying one for myself too!
on 11 October 2017
I ordered this great wee speaker and it came the next day, I love the sound of this compact speaker, and I am so impressed with it.

Now I have music in every room in my house, this is a great buy
on 3 March 2017
Superb little speaker ,with a good deep base tone.
I purchased two for my Son and daughter .
May even treat myself to one.
on 31 December 2016
Great product for the money- prompt delivery, great customer service- would definitely recommend to other prospective buyers
on 11 November 2015
This is 3rd one I've bought. Amazing value for money there great. Would recommend this to everyone.
on 17 October 2016