Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 17 January 2014
I have been a strong fan of BFMV since the start yet I've seen a decline in my enjoyment of their music since 'Fever' was released, I enjoy the album now but I can't help but think I built too high an expectation for them after 'The Poison' was released. Don't get me wrong I love their music but it's their roots that I hold a torch for, anyway 'Raising Hell', what can I say? It's well worth the price and if you're a fan of Bullet For My Valentine you will love this track. It bodes very well for their future releases and I hope the best for them!
on 5 January 2014
I saw Bullet at Wembley Areana on 5th Dec 2013, and this was the opening song, but I hadn't heard of it then and afterwards, when I was re-listening to their latest album, I couldn't find it, so I did some searching aound and voilà, there it was. I think 'Raising Hell' is one of there best songs, because it mixes both the 'heavy' side of metal and the more 'mainstream' side with great precision. I highly recommend this to metalheads the world over.
on 2 March 2014
Downloaded this because I as going to see them in December.
Great wee song. Would recommend to any BFMV fan.
on 9 June 2015
Love this song. Great song by an awesome band. Love bullet!
on 7 October 2014
Best song ever! Pure power and metal!
on 21 May 2015