Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 18 August 2016
The story takes you on Elizabeth's journey who is on the run from her father who has plans for her future definitely not one she wants. Caius is one of her father's trackers who is hunting her but they have a history when they were in their childhood and have resented each other for years but for different reasons. From the first page this novella grips you as the danger and intrigue is always there and the romance builds from enemies to lovers. It was a really great read.
on 3 January 2016
Elizabeth is on the run from her father who has repulsive plans for her future; Caius is one of her father's trackers hunting her.

Elizabeth and Caius have a history. They met in their early teens and have resented each other for years.

From the first page, this novella is gripping. The danger and intrigue is ever-present, and the romance builds from enemies to lovers at a beautiful pace. The sexual and romantic tension buzzes and is a joy from start to end.

Set in Meljean Brook’s steampunk world, this novella is a stand-alone, but part of the Iron Seas series. No characters from the other stories appear in this one. The steam-punk world is easy to follow. If you wish to read a more detailed description/explanation of this steampunk world, I suggest “The Iron Duke” by Meljean Brook as your first stop. It’s an excellent whodunnit romantic adventure (5 stars in my opinion), and is the first full length novel in the series.

I have read ”Wrecked” 3 or 4 times now. It is one of my go-to stories in the event I need a satisfying romance. Makes me sigh every time.

Highly recommended.

*Contains sex scenes.
on 17 January 2014
I totally love this series, and would recommend all these stories to anyone who enjoys steampunk. Thanks for the stories Ms Brook.
on 3 February 2015
Lots of fun, if you wanted to start reading a more in depth series Meljean Brook has plenty to choose from. This was one of the introductory stories I chose and I am so glad that I did. A real bit of fun that I thoroughly enjoyed reading :)
on 24 February 2014
I got this free on my Kindle so can't really complain. I like steampunk novels but this one had zombies and sex scenes both of which put me off so I didn't finish it.
on 24 July 2016
This was a great read. Abit slow to start but once I got into it I enjoyed it.
Would recommend.