on 12 October 2017
far too large at the bust for anyone who has a smaller chest.not adjustable,will see if i can do something with the sewing machine.if you are larger chested though i think this would be lovely on.unfortunately i was not blessed so.
on 2 December 2015
Read the reviews before buying thankfully and ordered 2 sizes smaller. My weight fluctuates because of health problems, but it fit lovely. Apart from in the boob area. I've got dd 's and they were spilling out a tad. But my fella loved it, haven't tried the g-string, there were no stocking supplied but on the whole. For the money it's a cute little number. Quick delivery too. 😉
on 8 January 2018
Love this,order a size smaller than you are. I read previous reviews and did so. Material is silky and clings in all right places... Fabulous!!
on 13 September 2017
not tried it out with stocking as yet, but solder straps are to far apart
on 25 March 2015
Very fast delivery and it fitted ok not very must support around my bust so I wear a bra underneath and although I'm "curvy" I was checking myself out with it on and I thought damn! I look sexy! most of all I bought this to look sexy around my man and he likes it! Never wore the stockings and the G string! Just wanted the corset!
on 17 August 2017
Tip top
on 11 February 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 January 2016
I always order from Yummy Bee and I've never been disappointed. Fits like a glove. Will definitely be ordering something for Valentine's day.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 December 2014
absolutely gorgeous outfit :) needless to say bf loved it! im a size 12 and a 34c and bought size 10-12 and it fitted perfectly! hope this helps x
on 3 September 2015
Took others advice and went a couple of sizes smaller and the cups are too small as are the underwear... Still looks good. And was a bargain. If you're thinking of purchasing I'd recommend 1 size smaller.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse