on 8 May 2014
To be honest for the price this is actually pretty amazing! I had a more expensive morpie model previously I bought from the apple shop and was nearly £50, that finally broke after 2 years of me dropping it, I didn't think this at £17 would be any where near as good, but this is actually lighter and slimmer, making my phone much more easy to use especially when texting or taking pictures, It isn't as expensive looking and I would have prefered black but the red casing is ok, I have only given this 4 (I would have done 4.5 if I could) because it does seem to get very hot sometimes and I do worry this may become an issue as I travlr extensively so I use it a lot, but if I even get year out of it for £17 I will not be complaining.
on 26 July 2014
Couldn't live without this, as my iphone runs out of battery every day sometime between 2pm and 7pm - just click on the back (ideally just before the phone dies) and it can not only keep the phone going all night , but even get up to a full charge while doing so. Much more convenient than trying to find an external battery charger or plugging it into a mains socket - and then leaving home without the phone because you forgot to retrieve it from the charger. The powerpack battery does take a lot longer than the internal battery to charge - but does so easily within the overnight charge.
on 13 February 2015
This was bought as a gift for my mother who owns an iphone 4s. I was a little bit disappointed as I have a charger case from the same company for my iphone 5s which I really love. The main differences I noticed were that this case did not appear as strong and the charger button sticks out at the back of the case, resulting in it accidentally being turned on when trying to retrieve the phone from a bag/pocket. Nevertheless, I can't fault the customer service as I received this product extremely quickly and in great condition. The product itself, however, could have been better.
VINE VOICEon 16 April 2014
The item is as described and fits the iPhone 4S well, not too bulky in other words. It also feels fairly robust, grips the phone well and feels nice in the hand. However, the connector is non to great, very stiff when connecting and does not feel as if it will take much use before problems.

Unfortunately, and despite hours and hours of charging and all blue lights on etc. it would not charge the phone at all so has gone back to Amazon. Three stars because it seems a nice piece of kit and the idea is excellent, just needs to work is all.
on 26 June 2015
These are brilliant. I saw my friend using one and he is never off the phone and has been through a whole load of different power cases for his iPhone 4S. This is by far the best and better than an earlier one I bought. I bought 2 of them one for my wife and one for myself. Only thing is you seem to need to charge it separately from the phone for the best performance. That's why I've only given it 4 stars instead of 5.
on 18 June 2014
initially i was impressed in that i could be anywhere and feel secure i had back up when i needed it. The only problem is it can self activate, so if i had it in my pocket or in my bag and something pressed against it it would activate then i would'nt know and thought i had a charge when i required it but it wa salready discharged
on 15 November 2014
Worked perfectly for 5 weeks but then refused to charge the phone. Tried 3 different Iphones all the same, so I can charge the battery pack but not use it. Due to the supplier returns policy the cost to return it would have been close to the cost of a new one so its just gone into the bin. Dont waste your money on this.
on 24 March 2014
Takes a bit of time to fully charge and can get quite warm when in use but quite slim and definitely extends the useful battery life of your phone. Just remember to hold the button down for 2 or 3 seconds or you'll be like me the first time I used it and think its not working!
on 16 April 2014
This is the fourth battery case I've had and by far the best. Highly reccommended. Sleek, attractive, lightweight and quick to charge. No fiddly micro USB with dodgy connection either. Wish I'd found this one first.
on 29 December 2014
Eternally useful. A bit clunky and heavy but you get used to that. Doesn't look like it offers much protection but seems to do the job considering I drop my phone daily (no smashed screen/scratched back). Recommend!