Customer reviews

on 14 March 2017
Great socks that do exactly what they say they will do - keep your feet dry. Moderately snug fit, but that's OK.
on 9 January 2015
seem to be ok, havent tested yet in wet conditions
on 6 March 2014
Watched numerous online reviews of them, in particular, Forrester Bushcraft on youtube, before I bought them. They are warm and comfy to wear. My feet normally sweat like a waterfall when out walking but these took away the sweat with ease. They even kept my feet bone dry when my boots leaked.
I would recommend wearing them whilst using talc powder but other then that an excellent bit of kit
on 23 November 2014
Only worn three times but they kept my feet dry whilst playing golf even though my shoes leaked water.Be warned on the sealskinz sight there method of sizing is floored.Using the ruler method they will be too small,I had to return mine and use the shoe size method and even then my size 10 is only just big enough.With a longer trial I may well award 5 STARS.
on 6 January 2012
I bought these & the Sealskinz Trekker socks. The Trekker are far superior for the extra £3 in cost. They are a much thicker sock, but if you want the thinner ones then these are ok.
on 18 August 2014
Got them for £10 a pair so can't go wrong at that price.
Great fit (check sealskinz site for correct sizes).
Fully waterproof and a comfy fit.
on 18 August 2014
This socks are not Official SealSkinz socks. Contact Sealskinz and they will confirm Amazon is not a legitmate seller of their socks.

They are terrible quality
on 22 May 2014
Comfy and they keep your feet dry even when everything else is soaked, great item, worth every penny they cost
on 19 October 2014
I bought my son some of these and now I've treated myself. I usually walk in my boots so don't need waterproof socks but recently I've started just walking round my home if I can't get out into the proper hills. I've been wearing my running shoes and once it rained and my feet were soaked so I decided to buy myself a pair.
on 20 November 2014
Comfortable socks, keeps your feet warm .
Let down by the stiching . 3rrd pair of these socks (others returned) bought at different times , different suppliers and stiching has failed around top of leg on all 3 pairs.