on 1 February 2013
These are great. Keep feet really warm. Take care when washing as they really don't like hot machine wash and tumble dryer as I found out to my when accidently got in the wrong load.
on 15 January 2013
these socks aren't worth the money. they dont add much more heat and they dont add any waterproofing like others I have seen for the same price.
on 14 January 2013
These were bought to go with my husbands first pair of proper cycling shoes and he has used them in sub zero conditions. After a 16 mile countryside ride, his feet are still cozy.
on 19 February 2013
Was advised to get these for cycling during the winter season. They are very warm and comfortable. Highly recommend to those who walk or cycle on a regular basis. Awesome.
on 31 January 2015
Amazing ,bought for my husband, who says he has never had such warm feet on his bike, bought with the sealskinz over shoes, so his feet are warm and dry!
on 10 January 2015
Be warned.I am a size 8 and expected a medium size to be suitable. I have given both pairs to my wife who is a size 5 - and they only just fit her.
on 29 January 2014
My son is a joiner who works in a large workshop with open doors at both ends, these are the only socks that keep his feet warm & dry,
on 17 November 2015
I just worn them for couple of days and now have fuzz on the socks. The material is low quality. It looks old after couple of days.
on 26 September 2015
Spent full day in pond.wore these under a pair of SealSkinz and had warm dry feet all day.
I would definitely recommend them.
on 13 December 2014
These socks help to keep my feet warm when riding my motorcycle. They are made of nice soft wool and are not at all itchy.