on 28 August 2015
Super bag, small enough not to be obtrusive but big enough for packing sunglasses, phone, small water bottle,keys, wallet, tablets, tissues
(This us what I have in mine currently on holiday)
Nice extra compartments with secure zips and easy access, material has a good feel and nice colour.
Unisex and my wife is thinking about getting one.
Would have given 5 stars but strap could be longer, I am 5'10" and bag strap at maximum is ok for me
If you are taller the bag would be above waist height
on 19 June 2017
excellent quality what i needed and i got.
on 11 June 2017
bought for my 80year old dad who never has had a bag, wasnt keen on the idea at first but now he uses it all the time. Very handy size
on 5 October 2014
I read the reviews before ordering and was a bit dubious cos of remarks about the shortness of the shoulder strap....given that I am 6'1" but it's absolutely fine, admittedly the strap is at it's full extent but it sits neatly on my hip no problems....I guess if you were of a heavy build it wouldn't be suitable. Expected it take forever to arrive...but it arrived from China within a week.
on 3 June 2014
An excellent product, ideal for a day out without bulging pockets. Well made with many pockets to keep every thing in order,
on 12 June 2014
Great shoulder bag (mini satchel/messenger bag) for keeping everyday handy items e.g. wallet, mobile phone travel pass etc. makes life much easier especially when walking with the kids and pushing the buggy at the same time.
on 18 June 2014
The bag is very well made and has plenty of pockets which I need on my trips to London.
The bag is well worth the price and I shall make good use of it.
The main central pocket houses my collapsable walking stick.
on 5 May 2015
My wife gets fed up with me asking her to put things in her handbag especially in warm weather when its jeans and t-shirt. I don't like using jeans pockets for my phone, wallet and camera so a man bag was the answer. It has three zip pockets the centre pocket has plenty of room for my 7 inch tablet and phone. The front pocket has dividers for pens, loose change, small note book and a keyring holder and also another zip pocket hidden inside which is a nice touch. there's also the large zipped pocket on the back. Its very well made and should last for years, and it wasn't very expensive for the quality.
on 28 November 2015
This mini satchel bag is perfect for the price!

The material is great and it feels very strong too so I don't imagine the bag breaking very quickly and I've tested if it can handle a lot of weight and it can. It looks great and it feels even better, handy to use on a daily basis to put books, phones, anything not too large in size in really.

Great bag, would highly recommend.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 5 August 2014
very well made, lots of pockets good quality feel but one big problem for me was the shoulder strap was too short even adter adjusting it fully. and I an only 6ft dead, and the nottom of the bag was sitting at my waist which felt like it was tucked under my arm.