on 17 March 2017
I bought this book in addition to Louise Hay's You can heal your life. I feel the power within you isn't content is so great in comparison to 'Heal', it lacks depth. It does have some good sections in it but I wouldn't recommend it.
4 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2017
Brilliant book as all of her books are. Sad that she passed away this week.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2018
I'm sure i will be reading this book again. There is so much useful stuff to digest it will need a few reads to grasp it all. Louise is an amazing teacher and an inspiration and reminder that anyone can change their patterns if they choose to be consistently consistent working through this information.
on 20 June 2017
Excellent seller.Highly recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 27 July 2017
inspirational book
One person found this helpful
on 27 March 2017
Surprisingly good book! Was very reluctant to read this, but once I did - I was glad I took the time to do so. Tons of useful wisdom here.
on 1 August 2015
Typical of Louise Hay, nice and clear, easy to read, makes you want to read it, of course some of it is repeating what she has said before but thats to be expected. In all a book worth buying.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 September 2017
I am getting a lot from this book but I think I'd prefer little exercises to experiment with at the end of each chapter. Perhaps a hard copy would be easier to work with.
on 11 January 2017
Powerful and beautiful book simplicity itself exercises and thought forms bought for a friend kept for myself Excellent seller excellent service speedy delivery
on 5 December 2017