Customer reviews

on 21 August 2015
Good case by good brand, very handy slot for cards (X2) does make the phone a bit big for my liking but several friends has said they may buy one.
Saying that this is the case i use when going camping for the extra protection.
Im happy with it but not for every day use for me.
on 28 July 2016
Excellent, bought it two months ago, the phone fell several times but still protects it.
The only problem is that scratches appear from the first days in the case and it is relatively big in terms of size!
As a good protective case I strongly recommend it!
on 13 November 2015
Great case for the price and looks good to boot. I actually prefer the look of my phone in this case then out and not put off by the slight increase in size. When it comes to protecting your investment, this is a good choice.
on 17 August 2015
This has good protection, the card holder is a gem, and the volume and power buttons are snappy, it's really built well. I keep my debit card and a note, I really like this, only con is that that the back gets scratched very easily but I guess that's going to happen anyway. The reason I bought this case was because I have a tendency to lose my wallet and my debit cards but I never lose my phone so this was ideal for me.
on 21 July 2017
Excellent case. Kept my S5 safe and sound even when dropped from about 5ft.
on 9 December 2014
Good case for the money, I'm in a trade and forever dropping my phone on site and while it doesn't protect the screen it a certainly saved the corners numerous times, fits well and all the buttons work well in the case
on 21 January 2016
Minue 1 star for its price which is a bit on the high side. Minus another star due to the back side of this case attracts fingerprint or oil so much!! It is so annoying to see the dirty back of the case.
on 14 September 2015
Bought this for my son, who thinks this is perfect. The card holder is secure and the case itself is much better than the more expensive one this has replaced.
Delivery was really quick,overall an excellent service.
on 27 July 2015
My phone has already slipped from my hand a few times now and it has survived all the falls thanks to this case :)
on 3 December 2014
Ideal for holding two cards, it has been invaluable since I purchased it as I do not personally like carrying about a wallet.

Marked down one star as I'm not sure on the life span as the section of Rubber above the charging port is already stretching.