on 15 November 2014
Perfect.
on 4 March 2014
Product arrived promptly. I use this product in my USB plug that arrived with my iPad. I have had no extremely bad issues with the charging of my ipad yet using this product, however the USB end of the cable is VERY easy to bend and unfortunately mine bent in my USB plug the day i got it, so i have to wiggle it about it to get it to actually start charging, but once it's started, it's consistent.

Wouldn't recommend, but you get what you pay for here.
on 15 May 2014
This lead is great, plenty of cable so you don't have stretch when you are using your I phone or I pad when it's on charge. I like it also because of the colour as it lets you see Easley which cable you have on which Phone or I pad.
on 20 March 2014
These are so good I bought a second one. The Apple one sadly broke, however they did replace it... I'll keep the Apple one for travel and use these for every day hard use
on 15 March 2015
Works really well for a wee while then starts to get wobbly and then stops working. Bought this in January and it stopped working in March. Very disappointing.
on 8 November 2015
Ok, they look better than they function. First one was not working so they sent a replacement quickly, but the second one lasted less than I expected, and it stopped working even without noticeable damage to the cord
on 16 May 2015
As my original phone charger lead snapped, this is a very good replacement. It lasts ages as the cord is made from rope, this means it is very hard to snap. I'm very happy with this product :)
on 20 January 2014
This CABLE IS THE BEST REALLY STURDY I LOVE THE COLORS!!!! AND IT CHARGES MY IPOD LIKE A BOSSSSSS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER AND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
on 8 August 2015
bought this for my grandson as he always forgets to bring his charger when coming to visit for the week-end, working perfectly thank you
on 29 December 2014
It came on time which was great ,however within two months it has broke which leaves me disappointed as I like the product.