on 26 November 2013
It is inevitable, women in their prime cannot avoid it....the Menopause.

Despite the title of her latest book, Carol E Wyer, injects her famous humour into a serious subject to try and make the Menopause easier to bear.

In between the humour there is some very useful information about alternative therapies, tips to ease symptoms and facts. There are also links to blog communities and websites for further reading.

The author has really done her homework of this subject and written a very informative and supportive guide the the Menopause. A keeper.

Review copy.
on 9 April 2017
This was a pleasant surprise to read and I would recommend it to anyone approaching the menopause with trepidation. It was a scream to read and So accurate information wise. Gives good ideas for activities to do and some very funny jokes.
on 30 April 2017
I found this mildy entertaining but not laugh out loud funny.
It certainly highlights some of the bizarre aspects of menopause. Its good to know that some of these are just part of it.
on 15 April 2014
As a bit of a grump at this stage of my life I was hoping this would either give me some tips or cheer me up. I didn't like it - it's an alphabetical list of daft stuff and I thought it was an entire waste of money. It may appeal to some readers - not for me though.
on 21 June 2015
Not really my sort of thing but I heard it promoted on a local radio station and thought I'd give it a go. I realised after preserving with it that it shouldn't be taken that seriously but.having suffered from severe insomnia as a result of an early menopause for many years, I fail to find some of the author's comments that funny - I think she's a novice where the menopause is concerned! Thankfully I didn't spend a fortune on it as it was downloaded to my Kindle.
on 9 October 2014
I was looking forward to receiving this book, unfortunately I am very disapointed.
Perhaps not my kind of humour. It was neither informative or amusing. Infact, I feel it was rather childish.
on 23 January 2017
Sadly I just didn't find this funny, although recommended in my local paper and sounding just like my other half, the humour isn't mine.
on 18 November 2015
Ok for a very quick short read but i wouldnt recommend it if you want alot of serious information. I was quite dissapointed.
on 14 December 2016
Bought as a gift and they look to be just what I was after
on 4 March 2014
Jokes are a bit cringy but some of them made me laugh. This is mainly a light hearted read. Not overly impressed