on 10 December 2016
Disappointing - I was looking for some inspiration for games and activities for my 23 month old but this book is not the answer! The book contains very simple ideas none of which are original and all of which we have done for example "playing hide and seek"
If your looking for inspiration you would be better off search Pinterest for ideas than buying this book!
on 20 November 2015
I ordered this item over one month ago and it has never arrived!
on 2 June 2015
This book is absolutely useless, I was very disappointed.
on 10 March 2015
Good for quick ideas!
on 13 December 2014
It's ok for the kindle price. Nothing really stands out after reading it.
on 11 November 2014
Some really good ideas to keep you busy with your two year old. Good buy.
on 2 December 2015
We've had hours of fun with some of the ideas. I can't believe how simple some of the suggestions are, in fact so simple I would never have thought of them myself. And you don't need fancy stuff. The quality of the paper used in the book is not that good, but for the price, who cares! It's the ideas that are priceless.