Customer reviews

on 15 February 2014
Big tube, great value :)
That says it all, that a small shop in a market town can provide a service like this over the internet is nothing short of amazing.
on 4 May 2014
This is such good value! In my local art shop a tube of this size can easily set you back £15, even a small 25ml tube will be around £5.99. Plus with Daler Rowney you know you're getting good quality. I'm so impressed with this that I've already ordered some more!
on 9 March 2014
fantastic service! the paints was excellent quality and i would highly recommend! i will be purchasing from you again in the near future!
on 3 April 2014
I found the Daler Rowney graduate oil paint to be of excellent quality and extremely good value! I would definitely recommend it!
on 26 August 2015
A very useful colour, ideal for glazing or greying bright colours. Essential to my palette. This brand is affordable, with a nice soft consistency, ideal for my purposes. A good alternative to more expensive brands.
on 23 July 2015
Arrived quickly. Nice paint - a bit thick and quick drying for my tastes - but I'm sure I will get used to it
on 22 January 2015
Wow! A much bigger tube than I expected, what great value. Thank you.
on 22 May 2015
its just what I ordered and I will be ordering more soon
on 14 December 2015
Really excellent paint and very good value for money.
on 7 August 2015