Customer reviews

on 27 March 2014
Just love this and TImber Wolves!!! A must read!!! Will find it difficult to discover a series that is better! Very well written and the emotions are just right!
on 2 April 2014
absolutely love this series there all funny and scary at the same time and I just love all of them !!! Can't wait for the next one
on 25 August 2016
This is a wonderful series. Grabbed and kept me
on 14 December 2013
It is brilliant, Love this author. Tammy Blackwell is awesome and I would recommend all my bookworm friends to read her books. Magic :)
on 14 March 2015
Great
on 17 August 2014
I got quite excited when I noticed this book, I loved the Timber Wolves trilogy, but this book wasn't remotely as good. It was disjointed and didn't flow, quite often I had to read a large part of a chapter in order to understand who was "speaking". The story could of been so much more interesting. I will read the next book out November 2014, just to find out what happens, but I hope it is an improvement on this one. Sorry but I wasn't impressed.