Customer reviews

on 31 July 2014
I have just finished reading this book, as I started to read I began to think ok another one of those telling me blaa blaa. But I was so wrong this well written and in my view this GOD inspired writer has shown me the truth of who we are and GOD's love and plans for us, truths you may have heard time and again or maybe not. I love it when I read a book and it feels like it was written just for me as a reminder of GOD total love and adoration of us, in the mix of life it is great to read this book that I highly recommend and come out feeling so touched by HIM. Read it and see what I mean, definitely a 5 star read.
on 8 January 2014
Bible based truth that will build your faith and expectation to new levels,truly AWESOME enjoy the supernatural favour of God
on 27 May 2014
This book has been a real blessing. It is an easy read. Full of nuggets of truth of how to position and align ourselves in God and His Word to receive His favor from the throne of Heaven.
on 23 February 2016
This is a simple, straight forward book, that tells you all God has for you.
on 11 March 2015
This is a very powerful book - its a must have
on 6 January 2015
Brilliant book. Bought as a present.