on 12 June 2016
I've had one of these for about a year now.
To be honest, they do perhaps have some use particularly as a macro lens, but in terms of trying to get wide shots - the results were mixed at best.

One word of caution if you are wanting to try one of these..
The lens is all metal, therefore has a bit of weight about it, this can have dire consequences for your camera's internal motor - as I have found out to my cost.
After about six months of (light) use, I found that my lens (nikkor 18-55mm) was struggling to auto focus, even when I took the fisheye lens off,
it was still slow and 'wheezy'
In fact, my lens sometimes struggles to move at all now and I find I have to switch to manual in order to get the focus right.
It is my conclusion that the weight of the fisheye lens has put too much strain on the motor and of course, my lens is well out of the warranty period, so any repair is going to be expensive. - sods law!

A new lens is in order and this time I will stick to the screw on lenses such as these: Polaroid Optics 52mm 4 Piece Close Up Filter Set (+1, +2, +4, +10)
on 7 June 2015
don't think just buy.
initially purchased to get a little more landscape into my pictures. Turns out its the best thing ever for macro. I can get stuff in focus that is touching the lens. I'll never use my macro extension tubes again. Top quality product, nice a weighty, metal, feels like its top notch. Comes in a nice leather puch too, and can slip into any camera bag. Whenever I have my camera I carry this little beauty with me. check out my instagram @cammorrisonimages the poppy pics were taken with this lens.
on 8 September 2016
I have Nikon D3100 camera with 52 diameter, however it doesn't seem to fit perfectly as it leaves a gap on one side whilst the other one is tightened to the lens.
The lens is okay for the price, even though the edges of photographs are blurred.
on 17 August 2017
Not compatible with Nikon D5300.
on 2 December 2017
great for the money
on 29 November 2016
Ok for the price but images are not that great, but you get what you pay for.
on 28 December 2015
For very little money it has expanded my existing lenses range
Amazing
on 12 November 2016
Exactly as expected, carefully packed and promptly delivered at a reasonable price
on 26 August 2016
Good service from company, but poor lens , pictures were like something from a box brownie camera, lens fitted my Nikon lens nut did not fit another lens which I searched for on Amazon, but the amazon search engine said it was compatible, hey ho we live and learn