on 12 May 2013
A wonderful book filled with an assortment of crafts, all look relatively simple to make, and are also quite inspirational - not only have I already started and even completed several projects contained within, I also have ideas for modifying some of them! Witchy fun!
on 12 December 2017
Great book with loads of different craft ideas for halloween!! This will keep me going for years!!
on 28 October 2015
Lots of interesting things to do from the book.
on 28 August 2015
Bought as a gift which was just what the recipient wanted and expected
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 October 2014
I was really looking forward to this book arriving and I was so very disappointed at the amateurish twee and cheesy crafts that dominated the book, the cover is not indicative of the majority of the crafts which included 2 pages on crudités with almond fingernails on them.
I'm not looking for horrible scary or gory crafts, just interesting kooky crafts that I wouldn't be embarrassed to say I made that.

The book doesn't quite know where it's pitching at the beginner/child or at the pretty accomplished crochet/ knitter and some of the crafts are just plain awful - the witch cross stitch earrings is a toss up for the worst with the crudités.
A good 3rd of the book is dedicated to extended commentary by the contributors to the crafts about how much they love craft and Halloween which I found frankly unnecessary and verbose, frankly a page is taken where two or three sentences would suffice (of course I may be hoist by own petard in this review on that comment!) meaning this slim volume is in truth more lightweight in actual content.

It's only getting 2 stars for the tutu and spider earring instructions really. I got more inspired and a wider range of better looking crafts and recipes on the Internet for free- should've bought felt'oween as although cheesy those crafts look a lot more accomplished.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2013
A brilliant little book with some great ideas for making things a little bit out of the ordinary. if you have a budding little witch or wizard or are a bit 'crafty' yourself, try some of the projects in here. I am already making the bats for Halloween.
Recommended.
on 19 January 2011
I bought this in the hope of gaining a little inspiration for Halloween projects, and it did give me that, my favourite being the "snow" globes created from old jars and glitter. This book has a wide range of halloween inspired crafts, ranging from little plushies to food products. I definatly see this book as one that would be good for doing in craft classes/youth work and to that purpose I have given it to my mum for her buiness. The instructions are clear and easy to follow and it is a lovely little book.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 June 2013
great book,really enjoyed it,easy to follow and a great book for beginners to the craft and more advanced people too