on 24 July 2017
Gets boring after a while and it's similar to other games.
on 16 February 2014
Great for real playtimes, and even if you're just looking for something to do! Fancy yet simple graphics, easy to get to grips with and just a good game over all. It's awesome becuase I remeber playing the original game on the web and now on the app stores? Da's Mental! Good job :D
on 16 February 2014
I love it. I got it as the free app of the day and it would've been worth paying a few quid for it. Only criticism is that the levels are difficult straight from the beginning, although it's better than spending hours an easy levels.
on 16 March 2014
me and my friends love this, but it does get quite tricky and challenging as you progress further through the levels
on 23 February 2014
A fun little game that is really easy to understand !!!
All age groups will enjoy this !!!
The art of this game is to keep swinging without getting hurt by the objects that might get in your way !!!
on 20 February 2014
Some violence, but lots of fun.... Finn aged nearly 8, I am enjoying it. Its a bit tricky, but when you get the 'hang' of it, it gets a bit easier.
on 15 February 2014
WOW! This app is awesome! I love the "rag doll" physics in this app and the way our hero loses body parts when they hit the deck. The graphics are crisp and the music accompanying it very catchy. This is a simplistic version of the Spiderman games and works really well because of its comparative lack of complex scenery. The game is simply a matter of getting from "A" to "B" via our hero shooting spider web and swinging along picking up diamonds as he goes and doing it all in as few moves as possible and not losing all of their body parts. I can see myself playing this in every bit of spare time that I get.
on 15 February 2014
I find this just like the real game from the computer! I grew up on this game as a kid (I'm still pretty young :3) I'm a huge fan on the whole rag doll concept! I will probably be on this for hours now!
on 15 February 2014
Well, that is what they call themselves, and guess what,, they are right!

This is Benji Bananas without the graphics, control, variety, range of moves, and most of all without any of the fun.

Might just about be OK on a small phone screen, but a waste of time on a tablet!!

Uninstalling!!!
on 16 February 2014
played the first few levels thinking I'd stop for dinner and before I knew it an hour had passed! The controls aren't glitchy as someone else mention, you just need to use them correctly! Great game and one I'll be recommending to friends.