on 2 March 2015
I bought this as a replacement for a two year old very similar case that was getting a little worn out. This case has an identical plastic mount, into which the phone is held, to the old case I had. Yes, the plastic mount is flimsy and I expect some of the thin side elements to snap off in the same way as happened to the old one. For two years the old one still held the phone securely in the case and after several drops the phone was protected - no smashed screen! I am sure this case will do the job and at the price it is excellent value. Oh ... and it looks alright too.
on 7 May 2015
1) Doesn't really fit the phone.
2) Really uncomfortable to reach the lock button.
3) The plastic bumper started breaking apart after just some HOURS of extreme use... at a desk... (this was sarcastic... just in case)
4) I've seen a great deal of leatherwork.. and though the wallet part is rather nice, I'm not convinced it's actual leather.
5) The pen is not consistently picked up by the touchscreen, and there's no room in the wallet to carry it.
Haven't tried the screen protector.
on 15 December 2016
Excellent
on 23 July 2014
This phone cover is excellent, hods phone perfectly, keeps everything secure. screen cover was not the best but overall an excellent product,
on 4 April 2016
ok
on 14 June 2016
Cheap and cheerful but does the job.
on 19 March 2014
It can protect my RAZR I, it's very cheap but it's very useful.
Now I can hsve credit card, drive license and the phone in one only hand.
on 6 May 2014
Perfect, just what I needed to protect my phone with a very happy price too, would recommend to anyone .
on 13 February 2014
The cover arrived in two days.excellent value for the money,needed something to protect my girlfriends fone and hold a credit card.now her handbag stays at home......will use again.
on 28 July 2014
Great little wallet case. Exactly what I was looking for. Didn't see the pen thing in packaging or inside wallet though, but might have got in the way when folded up? Not sure but very happy with purchase.